• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rants thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what adonfire, your views on certain people are like those of the nazis, you say "Psychopaths/Sociopaths have no right to behave the way they do, their personalities should be censored" censored, censored, who the **** do you think you are? then you say you have done much worse than any psycho/sociopath, then you say that "Psychopaths are brain damaged c****" well what the **** does that make you?????

"..why can't they just f*** off?" well why cant you?

rant over, for now

Adonfire. Please don't comment on what a subject you clearly have NO comprehension over and make unjustified absolute statements or state something's wrong or w.e.
EMZ.

Topic Re-opened, you shall now start ranting. :D

Now for me, it is so tiring, ain't slept proper for a while and I even got woken up on my day off, I hate it when people tend to forget that, it would only zombify me. :lol:
Yet I'm going to see my girlfriend tomorrow and I can't wait! :D

For ****'s sake CJ, pull yourself together and don't let your fear stop you from learning to drive. **** is going to happen sometimes but look at what you've done already. Your clutch control and your steering are really coming along, so it would be silly to give up now on something you've always wanted. Hell, if Nana Biff can drive any idiot can, and you can do it too. You know that.

Rant over. Still, it does make me wonder how Nana Biff actually passed her test. I wonder what the examiner did, gave her marks for swearing at other motorists and driving at cats? :lol:

I know someone very close to me who acts like a goody-two-shoes to the proper authority, all the while treating me like crap. He would kill me for his cause; I know that for a fact.

Where is my dream county? Was America EVER my dream America? I guess I'm not so good at thinking.

Sometimes I want to cry for the America that could have been but never was. It came so close but then gradually... went up in flames.

Have asked about it in the support section but that's not working! Once upon a time, 'respect' meant something; I used to think I'd some idea what but it's gone. It took several emails just to get it agreed that I'd have to go by the 'rules' to go to the local AS 'support' group. They can't/ won't explain what their rules about 'respect' & 'consideration' mean &, of course, I'm criticized & called names for asking about them, so that's a lot of use.

I'm tired of my sister being so judgmental and all up in my business and making comments about it, and I posted a status on Facebook (partially) unleashing my frustration. Facebook, you see, is one of the only ways I have to get a point across, because no one listens to me in real life. They CLAIM that they do, but every time I try to tell someone about a problem, they just cut me off with an angry harangue, proclaiming their own personal opinions as if they were facts. Some people laugh at whatever I say, too, so I can't talk to them. So my mom saw my post, of course, and got all angry about it, and when I tried to tell her that no one listens to me in real life, she did just as I described above.
So I guess all I can do is block my posts from appearing in her news feed, which I've already done. I'd really like to unfriend her and block her, but I know that a LOT of uneccessary drama would arise from that, and drama is the last thing I need in my life right now, because I already have plenty.

I've never found out what 'judgemental' means (it's supposed to be 'the way it's said'). Strangely, though, if I ask about stuff like that it's me being 'critical' or some other negative! Any chance of any actual advice anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom