• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rant: little dogs?!

We had two mini dogs and two cats. And they would follow each other around . Too sweet. A Chihuahua puppymill dog that we thought was going to die. I fed it pure butter, it's health was so bad. But the other doggie inspired it to live l believe.

That isn't me. lol. So I don't know that one's name. The black and white coloring is less common but not hard to find. If you ever really want one, check out Adopt-a-Pet.com which has thousands of listings of dogs in shelters. There are always a 50-100 with that coloring available at any given time. It is how we got one of ours.

That ain't your dog? Does he at least look a lot like your dog? I hadn't read the post, I was distracted by the dog. :eek:

That ain't your dog? Does he at least look a lot like your dog? I hadn't read the post, I was distracted by the dog. :eek:

She does have the black and white coloring. Here is the one you mentioned, Momo.

aa momo grass.jpg

Dogs bark for any different number of reasons.
Some have different pitches for their different barks.

I'm not great with little dogs, I can trip over them. They get under my feet.

My cats are much older and very 'dog-savvy'.
They have a tendency to beat little dogs up, put them in their place.
(they also put big dogs in their place too)

I'm more comfortable with medium sized dogs, Dobermanns, Greyhounds.
their bark (if confident) is a deeper timbre,
probably has something to do with a deeper chest cavity.

New Threads

Top Bottom