• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Rain

What do you think of rain?

• It's peaceful/relaxing

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • It's annoying (lol what are you thinking)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Eh,,, I get bored when it rains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's great for productivity and focus!

• Perfect for karaoke ;)

• Total voters

Georgia Galaxy

Georgie Girl <3
V.I.P Member
It just started raining down under and MAN do I love rain! It's so sensory friendly! <3
rain raining GIF

Me personally, I just listen to this song or anything from the Persona 5 soundtrack or chill video game/lofi songs. Some of my favourite songs in those genres.

I like light rain. Enough to feel it and keep the grass green and the flowers blooming.

Torrential downpours, not so much. One time I stepped into one and it was like getting a shower and then some.

My favourite song that mentions rain is

I like light rain. Enough to feel it and keep the grass green and the flowers blooming.

Torrential downpours, not so much. One time I stepped into one and it was like getting a shower and then some.

My favourite song that mentions rain is

Noice!!

Where I live, it’s been raining a lot recently. I love listening and watching the rain fall. I like to open the back door and smell the rain too. It calms me down and is relaxing to me. :ocean:

I love rain so much that when it happens here at night, I like to sleep outside. Light rain is soothing white noise and heavy rain is exciting. Lightning and thunder, even more so.

Gentle rain without lightning or close thunder.
The sound of the rain on the skylights in the bathroom by my bedroom.
It is nice to hear and see.

I'm not a fan. I associate rain with not being able to do the outdoor things I wanted to do as a kid, or adults cancelling things because it was raining. Granted, it can feel peaceful, though rain is often accompanied by strong winds/storms and that isn't so peaceful. It reminds me of winter and affects my mood. Plus the need to carry an umbrella when I go out, and the possibility of getting my feet soaked.

I like rain, it's peaceful and calming. I need noise to sleep and rain is great white noise for me.

I don't like storms though because I'm always worried about the power being knocked out.

I had a thunderstorm pass through a few hours back and the light show it put on was perfect for a Sunday evening.

Where I live, it’s been raining a lot recently. I love listening and watching the rain fall. I like to open the back door and smell the rain too. It calms me down and is relaxing to me. :ocean:
Same, that's why I got disappointed today when it ended, man do I love quiet
I rarely get quiet nowadays with my overactive teenage brain ,:D

I love rain so much that when it happens here at night, I like to sleep outside. Light rain is soothing white noise and heavy rain is exciting. Lightning and thunder, even more so.

That sounds so lovely -w- I agree and it lines up well with your profile name

I'm not a fan. I associate rain with not being able to do the outdoor things I wanted to do as a kid, or adults cancelling things because it was raining. Granted, it can feel peaceful, though rain is often accompanied by strong winds/storms and that isn't so peaceful. It reminds me of winter and affects my mood. Plus the need to carry an umbrella when I go out, and the possibility of getting my feet soaked.
That's very valid, I totally understand that feeling ^^ It's okay, it's okay. Many people dislike storms

New Threads

Top Bottom