• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Question if there an online self-test to determine if I need to go to mental hospital

They were mean to say that to you. It's amazing how many kids are bullied. I actually took my daughter out of second grade because a boy threaten to kill her. And it wasn't taken seriously by the principal.

If you learn to accept them, then you learn to love yourself and ignore rude mean people. Instead of anger, find something you like doing. Maybe write, you are very good at writing. Just take one step at a time to work on anger. And love yourself.

Killing somebody doesn't solve anything. It would be better if you did something to support other kids that are bullied. Like take your anger and try to do something good. It's a safe place to discuss things. If you don't talk about it, it does create denial. It's better to talk about it.

They were mean to say that to you. It's amazing how many kids are bullied. I actually took my daughter out of second grade because a boy threaten to kill her. And it wasn't taken seriously by the principal.

If you learn to accept them, then you learn to love yourself and ignore rude mean people. Instead of anger, find something you like doing. Maybe write, you are very good at writing. Just take one step at a time to work on anger. And love yourself.

Killing somebody doesn't solve anything. It would be better if you did something to support other kids that are bullied. Like take your anger and try to do something good.

I am sorry that is said that, Bipolar Disorder ****s with my mind, but I try my best to do the right thing and get help. I can make anti-bullying campaign and help children and adults who are bullied as a job instead of going down that road and being charged for murder, because that is not what I want for my myself and my life.

Then you feel better about yourself. We have to break the cycle of bad thoughts that we tend to go to. I have had my negative thoughts, my thoughts are more insecurity. So when l go to that dark corner, l stop and think other healthier thoughts. Have you tried art? My daughter went thru a dark stage and she drew the coolest looking scary monsters. When l went thru a horrible divorce, l drew divorce cartoons and they cheered me up and l laughed on my dark days.

Then you feel better about yourself. We have to break the cycle of bad thoughts that we tend to go to. I have had my negative thoughts, my thoughts are more insecurity. So when l go to that dark corner, l stop and think other healthier thoughts. Have you tried art? My daughter went thru a dark stage and she drew the coolest looking scary monsters. When l went thru a horrible divorce, l drew divorce cartoons and they cheered me up and l laughed on my dark days.

I feel bad for talking you like my therapist, be you guys are not my therapist, but I actually start to feel much better and my rapid cycling remits for a short time when I express how I feel, but those negative thoughts and rapid cycling keeps coming back, unless I listen to music repeatedly, and that is the only thing that helps.

It's annoying when negative thoughts and rapid cycling comes back in a chronic way.

I actually feel better, because I am hypomanic, negative thoughts happens when I crash down.

Think that happened to my husband. I use to ask him why he was so angry, so he was crashing down l guess. His bipolar has become less severe, so maybe as you become older you will actually get better with dealing with it. It would be good to channel out your anger doing kickboxing or get a punching bag - you could practice martial art kicks. My husband actually does go to Tai Quando. This helps him with keeping his thought process healthy. Do you think you might try that? He also plays electric organ so the music soothes him. Maybe you have to find a hobby to keep your brain busy. Trying to master martial arts, or playing guitar, learn a new skill, this will give you a lot of confidence. It will be difficult at first, but the more you do it, the better you will get.

Think that happened to my husband. I use to ask him why he was so angry, so he was crashing down l guess. His bipolar has become less severe, so maybe as you become older you will actually get better with dealing with it. It would be good to channel out your anger doing kickboxing or get a punching bag - you could practice martial art kicks. My husband actually does go to Tai Quando. This helps him with keeping his thought process healthy. Do you think you might try that? He also plays electric organ so the music soothes him. Maybe you have to find a hobby to keep your brain busy. Trying to master martial arts, or playing guitar, learn a new skill, this will give you a lot of confidence. It will be difficult at first, but the more you do it, the better you will get.

My symptoms of Bipolar Disorder only goes away when I listen to music, do exercise, chores, and listen to music, because it helps.

I had a friend with bipolar and I know he found a support group helpful as well as taking the medication he was prescribed. He also went to therapy and found it beneficial. He had developed a plan to stay well. Taking care of his physical health was also very important. Getting enough sleep also seemed to help him manage the bipolar.

I had a friend with bipolar and I know he found a support group helpful as well as taking the medication he was prescribed. He also went to therapy and found it beneficial. He had developed a plan to stay well. Taking care of his physical health was also very important. Getting enough sleep also seemed to help him manage the bipolar.

I am sorry for admitting my attempt to slaughter my former bullies, and I know that FBI is seeing this, but I developed serious conduct disorder that causes anger problems, at least that part wasn't manifested and I need help, I am sorry!

I feel guilty for attempting to murder my former bullies, it's just that they made fun of me for my atypical development and it hurts, by a lot, and that is how I also developed Bipolar Disorder.

I also feel guilty for secretly planning to commit suicide, those secrets is the hidden red flag to my dad that I want to go to mental hospital and shared my symptoms of Bipolar Disorder in Google Docs, to my father.

I know that I committed a felony of attempted murder and it's childish, but I am just so angry at those who called me "Stupid", "Loser and "Idiot", it caused me too much emotional distress. I am sorry!

God damnit, I am the empathetic version of the Joker. I didn't mean to come across as that, it's embarrassing!

I told my school psychologist that I want to be committed, I don't know if I am dangerous to myself or others anymore.

Should I call 911 at school? I plan to talk about this criteria that I meet with my psychologist before calling crisis team.

The very subject of voluntary and involuntary commitment laws remain relatively complex and often restrictive, regardless of whatever legal jurisdictions may be involved. Far too complex to be analyzed and determined by any online "test".

Something only medical professionals can determine, relative to the law.

Yes. Your plan of action is correct. Because your meds aren't helping. You need to let someone know you still have thoughts and your thoughts scare you. You know yourself. They can assess you, maybe change your meds or commit you. You do need to tell them of your violent thoughts. And you are helping yourself by doing this. They are there to help you.

Last edited:
So you have a psychiatrist .....doesn't seem like they are helping you much.

So you have a psychiatrist .....doesn't seem like they are helping you much.
I think it's more important that he gets to a medical professional, let them reassess. Medications sometimes need to be recalibrated or changed, it's nothing to do with the psychiatrist's ability to prescribe.

And bipolar can be difficult to treat.

My symptoms of Bipolar Disorder reduces by 50%, that is only when I do chores, express my feelings, take medicines, self-help, and listen to music or do things I like.

Is this normal?

I start to feel when I do those things, even though I am having from serious mental health crisis at the same time.

There is one test... Watch a few Gary Busey videos, If he starts making sense to you...you may be in trouble....just kidding... Gary's actually a well adjusted guy, really. Actually no, he's not, he's quite dysfunctional, and self destructive, (he was like that before the brain surgery, by all accounts,)but he has all his marbles,despite appearances to the contrary. And is quite coherent to those that can understand his processing style. Fascinating guy. Gary Busey.

New Threads

Top Bottom