• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Question about Blogs

AdamG

[ INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK ]
V.I.P Member
I have a blog that I started, it is just really some notes right now and is private. If I decide later to polish it for general consumption, can I change it to public? Or do I need to start another publicly and copy pages?
There is probably a simple button somewhere, but I can't find it.

I'm just using the blog feature here, it is jumbled notes for a story. Right now it is private until I can polish it into something actually readable :)

I suppose there would be no harm changing it public if I can figure out how, but each entry will be edited so I don't think that's a great idea until I'm done? I don't know. I'm really using it for a whiteboard for the moment.

I suppose there would be no harm changing it public if I can figure out how, but each entry will be edited so I don't think that's a great idea until I'm done? I don't know. I'm really using it for a whiteboard for the moment.
You should do what you want, but I’d recommend making it public so we can give our feedback. Sometimes a second pair of eyes is needed on writing a story :)

Or if u don’t feel comfortable doing that, you could pm a sample of your story to ppl you trust (like me) to read it.

ok, I cleaned up the first two entries (they are really good enough) and figured out how to make it public. Just look under blogs and it should be available now.

New Threads

Top Bottom