• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Prosperity Consciousness

Ok, but what would you do with omnipotence? Try and write a few things down. I would have a house by the ocean, or build a school for autistic and downs syndrome children, or ride accross the west on ponyback or something. If you could you would most like to do ______
Travel the Universe without needing the Star Trek enterprise.
Of course I would not be in the physical as we know it here. Just a consciousness that could be
physical if I wanted or not. Go from star systems and galaxies at will. Instantaneously.
Knowledge of anything I want to know. The beginning, the end, how it all works and the God
consciousness. To understand it.

Just being on Earth is too confining. Although I would explore it too since I'm here.
Good place to start.

I love the ending of the movie Lucy.
She became omnipotent and when asked where she was, the answer was EVERYWHERE!

Personally I find it easy to rationalize keeping my scope of wants and needs to what resources I actually have, as opposed to those I don't.

It doesn't necessarily translate into settling only for what I have, but it does keep my appetites for that which I don't have within a realm of reality. Allowing me to be relatively content more often than not.

Though pathologically speaking I should probably mention that for whatever reason, I don't experience jealousy or envy anyways. Maybe I'm just channeling Mr. Spock. :cool:

Last edited:
The question is in part designed to reveal suppresed desire. Or secret dreams, to suggest that this goal can be yours, with a carefully thought out plan

Live Long, and Prosper

Last edited:
In his book, I Am Spock, Nimoy said he thought he could do the role of Mr. Spock so well because he
was channelling an entity from a group called The Nine.
Gene Roddenberry said he came up with the idea for Star Trek from believing he was in telepathic
connection to the same group and look at what has come from Star Trek!
He named the one series Deep Space Nine in honour of The Nine.

I have known a few other psychics and scientists that claim to contact them also.

In his book, I Am Spock, Nimoy said he thought he could do the role of Mr. Spock so well because he
was channelling an entity from a group called The Nine.
Gene Roddenberry said he came up with the idea for Star Trek from believing he was in telepathic
Perhaps GR told LN about his telepathic connection? If they connected with this 'Nine' separately and independently, that makes it even more interesting.

It does not surprise me in the slightest that ET would communicate in this way. Helping developing civilisations through subtle inspiration without overtly doing so directly.

There are so many references to this Council of Nine in Star Trek.

-- Deep Space 9. The term deep space was used by these entities to describe where they came from.

-- the original number of Kirk's Enterprise is NCC-1701. In the Occult, numbers are always added or subtracted until they are reduced to a single digit. In this case 9.

-- the model number of the first Enterprise from the series Star Trek: Enterprise is NX-01. If X is the Roman numeral for ten, then it reads 10-1. Once again this equates to 9.

-- probably the biggest allusion to the Council of Nine is in Voyager. The Borg character, Seven of Nine, who is part of a collective of nine seems like a pretty explicit reference.

There are so many references to this Council of Nine in Star Trek.

-- Deep Space 9. The term deep space was used by these entities to describe where they came from.
-- the original number of Kirk's Enterprise is NCC-1701. In the Occult, numbers are always added or subtracted until they are reduced to a single digit. In this case 9.

-- the model number of the first Enterprise from the series Star Trek: Enterprise is NX-01. If X is the Roman numeral for ten, then it reads 10-1. Once again this equates to 9.

-- probably the biggest allusion to the Council of Nine is in Voyager. The Borg character, Seven of Nine, who is part of a collective of nine seems like a pretty explicit reference.
Interesting.
In numerology all numbers are reduced to a single digit with the exception of the master numbers 11 and 22.
Numerology is not related to this but it is still classed as occult.

You know, I haven't thought much about things like this. Maybe when I was younger, but I've become very good at living with less, to where it's become an all I know, and I've made quite a comfortable life for myself.

Hmmmm... So if I could have anything.. and be anything.. what would I do????

Gimme a minute to think about this one....

First of all, I'd make a large ranch appear somewhere on the coast. Hmm... how about around Big Sur California? There would be lots of animals. Horses... I'd want a Pinto just like the horse I owned as a child. I'd want Shetland Ponies... for no other reason than to braid their hair.

The house would be made of cob, with cool designs sculpted into the walls, and a real bottle wall (have you seen those? where they put bottles inside of jars and put them into the mud wall so that light comes through?) I'd have maids, and cooks, and a real laundress, but it wouldn't be formal at all.

I'd want a wood stove that you can cook on top of, that has an oven next to the firebox just for fun.

I'd want goats, and chickens, and ducks, and hmm.. I'd want big fat happy cows slogging around in the mud, like the ones I've seen at a ranch I used to visit many years ago in Gold Hill (the happiest cows I've ever seen). But not too many. I only want maybe two or three as pets.

I want a good reliable car. A big one. Maybe a van or truck so I can sleep in the back on road trips. Or you know what.. An RV would be nice too.

I'd want to be up on a cliff over the ocean, with my own staircase that goes down to a beach with big rocks sticking out of the water. There would be barrier islands way out at sea, so the waves would be high enough to surf in, but calm enough to snorkel in.

The water would be blue and warm, and the sand pure white, like in Florida on the Gulf Coast.

There would be beach grass. And sea lions, and harbor seals, and sometimes herds of elk on the beach. And my own little tidepool with starfish and sea anemones, and hermit crabs.

I would retire every member of my family with twice the amount of money they would ever want or need for the rest of their lives.

I would snap my fingers and end cancer, HIV, polio, world hunger, war, child slavery, etc.

I would end all the covid lockdowns and make it so Covid never existed.

I would travel the world with a really cute guy in a big yacht. Not too big, but not cramped either. I want multiple floors, and a big bedroom, and a full kitchen staff.... and a swimming pool on deck. Yes.

And my yacht would be followed wherever I go by my own pod of dolphins, because, well, It's my fantasy. And I like dolphins.

I'd give to anyone who asked, double what they asked for.

It would never get too hot or too cold, even when it snowed. The clouds would be big cumulonimbus and I'd watch them grow and change.

And I'd live happily ever after, with the people I loved most, and ride horses every day. And there would be rainbows every day, and fog in the mornings. And I'd watch hot air balloons drift over the hills every morning as I sat on the porch with my tea.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Yeshuasdaughter's daughter (what would that make me? Yeshua's granddaughter???) And this would be my personal fantasy.

I want to travel the galaxy in my own personal Borg Cube. I don't want to get assimilated or anything, but I want my own Borg Cube, and a fleet of Borg Drones who do my bidding- like bringing me snacks or something. They would refer to me as "Your Imperial Awesomeness".

I would have an endless supply of Doritos, the Nacho cheese flavor, not the weird ranch ones that everyone likes for some weird reason. I'd also like an endless supply of orange Fanta. And a bottomless spaghetti pot, with extra garlic. And garlic bread. Garlic... mmmmmm....

I would have all my friends and family on my Borg Cube (to which mom said, 'Gee, thanks.'), But like on the other side of the Borg Cube so I could have my personal space without all the humans trying to engage me in irrelevant conversations.

We'd vacation on some tropical planet, and I'd have my Borg Drones build me a mansion, with really good Wi-Fi, so I could read (and write) fanfiction all day. I'd have an awesome stereo setup, but not with the heavy bass stuff that gives me a headache. I'd play my weird niche techno music from it all day at top volume, and somehow (this is fantasy, remember?) no one would get hearing damage from my incredibly loud music.

I'd be able to participate in my favorite fandoms, and have whatever superpowers I want. Like seriously, getting in a lightsaber duel with the Winter Soldier? Or fighting President Snow with Katniss Everdeen (and my insane archery skills)? What could be cooler than that????

I'd have two pet snakes, both ball pythons, one named Noodle, and the other named Julius Squeezer. I might get a corn snake too along the way, and name it Fluffy for no reason whatsoever except that it's ironic. Maybe I'll have a cat, two huskies, and a guinea pig too, but the snakes are the important part.

I'd have a compound bow, with all the weird little add-on things that make it easier to shoot, and an indoor archery range on my Borg Cube, that way I stay in shape. There'd also be an indoor pool, with no one else in it, that way no one tries to talk to me. That would be great.

I'd also personally end all the world's problems, and all the countries of the world would declare me their hero and make me their queen. I wouldn't like oppress anyone or whatever, I just want the free food. And maybe a fancy ballgown or two, but only in black, because you will never see me in bright, screaming colors that are horrible and give me a headache.

And I would live a happy life, fabulously wealthy, in my Borg Cube, with the annoying humans never bothering me.

And she lived happily ever after...

The End.

-Sincerely, Yeshuasdaughter's daughter (I have no idea what's going on half the time)

New Threads

Top Bottom