• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Prosperity Consciousness

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
Prosperity consciousness is about retraining the mind to go upwards like its supposed to. Many folks, myself included, learn that normal means living with less. Then since it is supposed to be like that or
"It was like that when we got here"
Assi estava quanta jegamos!

We learn to expect less, from ourselves and the world. Then the LOVE vibration harmonic stops, because you are out of tune.

This is a horrible idea, like aiming an airplane at a mountain. Your mind is a mighty weapon.
Poverty reinforcement is what it is, if you cannot imagine wealth and ease and luxury than how will you ever prosper? Its an issue of cultural bias, and learning to overcome an indoctrinated mindset. So towards that end,

I am asking for your help, please.

Its just a simple question, we can certainly modify and clarify as we go, but to start with, consider yourself limitless.

Here is the question

If you had all the time in the world, unlimited rescources to work with, and were guaranteed success, what would you most like to do?

Lets just leave it wide open, it could be for you or me or tree or anyone. Or children in need or a book to write or new legs or hair on your head or anything. Anything at all

Come on take a swing

Last edited:
Then the LOVE vibration harmonic stops, because you are out of tune.

I'll admit, I dont know what this means.

Aaaaaaaaanyway in my case I think most of what I'd do would be rather unusual and would likely break many physical laws. I dunno if that's quite what this topic is going after?

If the question is about things NOT of that nature, then... er... I dont know. Build a teleporter? A device to hop dimensions? Full AI that specifically wont go bonkers and try to stab everyone?

Its an open field misery, make it your playground. Anything you can concieve of.

The love vibration is kinda another thing. So love is 500 and above, out of 1000. The love vibration is a new definition of sanity, and its contagious. Your harmonic echoes the vibration and rings that bell again, causing someone else's love light to turn on. They in turn activate the higher awareness of another and it forms a cascade. It really is another topic i guess, sorry for the confusion.

My dream would be a bit more worldly, but whatever you come up with is fine. See i would get a horse, and a barn to put him in, and feed, and tack, and all the rest

Ahhhhh... it's THAT sort of thing. I didnt even notice the "metaphysics" tag in the top, 'cause I'm just that darned perceptive. I swear this type of topic somehow follows me around. That doesnt even make sense, but neither does anything else.

On a side note, according to the ol' internet, the entire function of this prosperity consciousness concept is to get money, and then to get more money. And when you're done, wow, you just tripped over a box of money. I mean, seriously, people have no imagination or ambition. Could give someone a key that opens a hole in reality, who knows what possibilities might be on the other side, and all they'd think about is trying to reach through because it might result in money.

As chaotic as the internet is, it's also amazingly predictable.

See, now I wouldnt bother with any of that financial nonsense. The heck am I gonna do with it? Make a hat?

No, if the above conditions of "unlimited resources and guaranteed success" are present, and that success is not conditional in any other way, I'd just jump straight to omnipotence. Like Q, from Star Trek. That just automatically gets all the other things done, whatever they may be. And then everyone could have a horse.

There, that's my bizarre contribution done.

I'd start some projects that would do good and useful stuff. In relation to victims of domestic violence and abuse, and others in different kinds of need. To set them on their feet and safe to cope for themselves.

Ahhhhh... it's THAT sort of thing. I didnt even notice the "metaphysics" tag in the top, 'cause I'm just that darned perceptive. I swear this type of topic somehow follows me around. That doesnt even make sense, but neither does anything else.

On a side note, according to the ol' internet, the entire function of this prosperity consciousness concept is to get money, and then to get more money. And when you're done, wow, you just tripped over a box of money. I mean, seriously, people have no imagination or ambition. Could give someone a key that opens a hole in reality, who knows what possibilities might be on the other side, and all they'd think about is trying to reach through because it might result in money.

As chaotic as the internet is, it's also amazingly predictable.

See, now I wouldnt bother with any of that financial nonsense. The heck am I gonna do with it? Make a hat?

No, if the above conditions of "unlimited resources and guaranteed success" are present, and that success is not conditional in any other way, I'd just jump straight to omnipotence. Like Q, from Star Trek. That just automatically gets all the other things done, whatever they may be. And then everyone could have a horse.

There, that's my bizarre contribution done.
Thats a pretty limited view on prosperity consciousness, but it does work in most ways. Another point of view would be to relate dollars to joules, literally. That each erg or calorie or joule would have an exchange rate expressed as an actual amount of valid currency. Money then would literally be energy. 1=1
Tell me that wont put a few new wrinkles in your brain.
I still really like your response, thank you for your help

My mind jumps to money. As much money as I would need to have anything I want and never fear running out of it.
But, that is material brain thinking. Conditioning due to this planet being based on the need for it to have what you want.
It is low level thinking because there are so many things money can't get for you.

To have everything you want, just because you can, makes me agree with @Misery and jump to
the level of an omnipotent being such as Q.
Why be limited to what money can buy, when omnipotence can get anything you want with just a thought?

Prosperity consciousness is about retraining the mind to go upwards like its supposed to. Many folks, myself included, learn that normal means living with less. Then since it is supposed to be like that or
"It was like that when we got here"
Assi estava quanta jegamos!

We learn to expect less, from ourselves and the world. Then the LOVE vibration harmonic stops, because you are out of tune.

This is a horrible idea, like aiming an airplane at a mountain. Your mind is a mighty weapon.
Poverty reinforcement is what it is, if you cannot imagine wealth and ease and luxury than how will you ever prosper? Its an issue of cultural bias, and learning to overcome an indoctrinated mindset. So towards that end,

I am asking for your help, please.

Its just a simple question, we can certainly modify and clarify as we go, but to start with, consider yourself limitless.

Here is the question

If you had all the time in the world, unlimited rescources to work with, and were guaranteed success, what would you most like to do?

Lets just leave it wide open, it could be for you or me or tree or anyone. Or children in need or a book to write or new legs or hair on your head or anything. Anything at all

Come on take a swing
I would like to be an artist, singer, innovator, pioneer for humans, animals and the earth in general.
I can live without luxuries, would like to be resourceful, creative and thrifty.
I would like to leave the world a better place for having been here, to make a positive difference.

(1) A Motivational Speaker: I would go to all the schools and places throughout the nation where large persons congregate and share not only all the traumas I went through as a child, teen, young adult because of poor parenting, adversarial environments and conditions, but then to tell the audiences all I did to grow, to think better about myself and others and to share how I found strength, success and/or happiness in my own ways, hopefully motivating many too to brainstorm, and if need be, to find their own unique ways in life that will work for them to bring them inner peace and joy.

(2) A therapist: As I would see each patient as a unique individual, and with rights to be evaluated and treated correctly, uniquely, and timely, I would be very thorough by looking at not only the entire medical record, which may or may not be complete and accurate, as many professionals can make mistakes , have biases, or refuse to deviate from protocol out of lawsuit fear, but I would use my analytical and probing skills to uncover the real, full truths, after talking to the patient and getting their other support persons' input and I would treat in a way best for each patient, in a professional, but safe and caring way, and go out of my way to accommodate them.

(3) A musician: I would be an expert at playing piano and singing, and I would bring back the easy listening, sentimental and inspirational styles from decades ago, and play and sing to events across the nation hopefully to create more relaxation, positive dreams and motivation, or to bring out more uplifting feelings or emotions.

(4) Writer: I would do as I am doing now, in terms of writings and bypass any traditional publisher route, but then hire the best marketer to get my messages across to the nation about how to uniquely combat each of the many societal ills, after finding and examining the root causes, and I would motivate others to act to not only help others, their communities and nation, but to help themselves, too, after breaking down in great detail about the importance of character development, and how to bring out, hone, develop or get the best character traits, as quite frankly, this world needs more persons who put others first.

As well, through my writings I would find public ways to put pressure on the government establishment and those who create laws to put the people and not themselves first, advocating for creation of laws that could more easily charge them for wrongs.

I will take a swing at this from a socioeconomic perspective.

There is something to be said for "you are a product of your environment". If all you've ever known is poverty, for example, you probably are not exposed to all the potential resources available. In fact, you might not be aware that some of them even exist. If the people around you are in poverty, as well, with poor education, communicate a certain way, have a life attitude a certain way, no one really to inspire you to do better,...you might not see a way out,...or if you do, it seems totally out of reach. The same thing for the middle classes,...one may see it a significant step up from poverty,...but again, a certain way of communication, life attitude, and still might not see or be able to access all the potential resources available for advancement. The same thing for the wealthy,...a significant step up from the middle classes,...a certain way of communication, life attitude,...but definitely have been able to have the resources available for advancement.

You can't pull yourself up by your bootstraps if you don't have boots. If education and hard work creates wealth, there would be a lot more millionaires in this world. True, there are opportunities that we create ourselves, but some opportunities we must grab when they appear, and there are also opportunities that are gifted to us. (1). Life has taught me that as one works up the socioeconomic ladder, there are more of those "gifted" opportunities. (2). As you work down the socioeconomic ladder, self-esteem and confidence also tend to drop, making it less likely that opportunities will be created or grabbed when they appear. (3). As you work down the socioeconomic ladder, the more likely that those little cultural quotations of acceptance will be taught,..."Money won't make you happy." True, but money can certainly make life a lot easier and a lot more fulfilling if applied correctly. (4). As you work up the socioeconomic ladder, there tends to be an air of intellectual superiority. Granted good nutrition, healthcare, education, do play a part in raising IQ,...but there are a lot of very intelligent people seemingly stuck in poverty. What it appears to be is that the narrative for financial success is quite different for the wealthy as compared to the "consumer classes", the middle and lower classes. (5). As a new investor, I have learned quite a bit recently, and what has become blatantly obvious,..."it takes money to make money". If I have a $100 stock investment and it goes up by 5% today, I made $5. If I have a $1,000,000 stock investment and it goes up by 5% today, I made $50,000. I may purchase 1 share of a stock at a time,...many of these Wall Street "fat cats" will borrow money and purchase lots of stock in the 10's of thousands at a time, they buy low and sell high several times per day, and will make 10's or 100's of thousands of dollars each day,...it's on a scale that boggles my mind.

Perhaps that is part of my problem, as well as others that are below me on the socioeconomic ladder, what is holding me back,...the scale of it. I cannot truly imagine having that level of financial wealth. It may also be said for the wealthy,...they cannot imagine being middle or lower class,...all they've ever known is just "having", resources have always just "been there". Put some effort into your dreams and you can accomplish them,...no problem. What they don't see is that they are starting the race 1 meter from the finish line,...totally oblivious that others may be starting 99 meters behind them in the same race.

I don't "hate the rich". I don't hate "capitalists". I just wish that the lower and middle classes were given the same narrative and opportunities as the wealthy. The socioeconomic system in the US, and likely every other country, is heavily biased towards the wealthy. I used to find it interesting that many of the people living in poverty were also of the same political party as the extremely wealthy. What I later realized is that the poor are just struggling to live on a small amount of money,...so they don't want to pay taxes, pay for schools, give financially to society,..."It's MY money and YOU can't have it." It seems selfish and greedy,...but if you don't have anything and every penny counts, it makes sense. The wealthy,...they write the laws and can "purchase" a senator to make the tax code work in their favor,...it's all legal. They may be in a 40% tax bracket,...but they don't own anything on paper,...it's all part of an LLC,...the houses, the cars, the private planes, the vacations, the investments, everything is part of the business. Make it all look like a financial loss on paper,...no taxes this year. The country runs on the backs of a dwindling middle class,...just enough money to contribute to society, pay taxes, and support the poor,...not enough money to take advantage of the business law and tax code to pull themselves upward.

What is this 'lerv' vibration BS?

This aint no hippy utopia, never has been, never will be no matter how many dream of it, it's just a product they bought, and will try to onsell, not due to any nefarious motives but just cos they bought it themselves.

There is a 'prosperity preaching' concept in modern Christianity, which I reject, but it's kinda wishful/worldly thinking, materialistic Christianity and yuh, Christians need to make a living too, but it's dodgy faith stuff, to me.

Last edited:
Its just a thought experiment. If i could i surely would kinda thing. What i was hoping to hear was more like what oneforall talked about. Its a good sign that those dreams yet live. The next step would be to say " well whats stopping you?" Be a writer, be a public speaker, be a therapist? All that can be done, and has been, by people just like you.

In maturity the doubts cause a man to be more conservative. I could never do _____. Im too old, or to tired, or too poor. Those thoughts are not at love and above, not even close.

Respectfully i would say that if the very idea of lots of time, plenty of rescources, and a high likelyhood of success seem foriegn and threatening then those conditions that keep you poor will likely persist. Poverty is a mindset, like an old map.

If the diety is said to embody love, and that diety wants allgood things for each of us, then why wouldnt the diety want you to be able to DO great things? Not wealth for the sake of self indulgence, or power wasted on idle fancy, but the tools necessary to serve a greater good.

Like say for instance, found a daycare center, or a new church, or build a Library? Those are all big scary ideas, yet ppl do great things everyday. If i think its impossible to ever win, then would i ever even try?

Take the daycare center example. There would likely be dozens of reasons that occur to a defeatist mind about how, we could never do that. Thats the mind of doubt. The mind of hope turns stumbling blocks into stepping stones.

Last edited:
My mind jumps to money. As much money as I would need to have anything I want and never fear running out of it.
But, that is material brain thinking. Conditioning due to this planet being based on the need for it to have what you want.
It is low level thinking because there are so many things money can't get for you.

To have everything you want, just because you can, makes me agree with @Misery and jump to
the level of an omnipotent being such as Q.
Why be limited to what money can buy, when omnipotence can get anything you want with just a thought?
Ok, but what would you do with omnipotence? Try and write a few things down. I would have a house by the ocean, or build a school for autistic and downs syndrome children, or ride accross the west on ponyback or something. If you could you would most like to do ______

I would like to set up a wisdom school system, where people can experience for themselves, under the most experienced guidance, something that will truly start to heal their lives. Just like one might journey to a Shaman and experience Ayahuasca, we would do something similar, using psilocybin, from our natural mushroom. To shift people out of the negative dream state, open their mind and help them see who they really are and what they are capable of becoming.

To allow the greatest minds, the greatest freedom, to create a world fit for everyone. To discover what is possible and focus on what can be done, without creating a system where the wealthy have access to more of it. Everything is available to everyone. All advancements and discoveries are for the benefit of mankind.

Of course, practically, people have to deal with change slowly. There has to be time to adapt and assimilate. Too many still live without clean water, proper sanitation, good medical care, decent schooling and housing, and a little bit of fertile land to grow their own food if they wish. That will change as soon as the structures get put in place.

I would want to see all borders taken down, making it possible for anyone to be anywhere without needing permission or documentation. Free to come and go, live, work, as and where they see fit. There would be no need for nations to defend themselves from the fear of other cultures. There would be no need for any army or any budget to stockpile weapons of mass destruction.

I would want to see the system we currently use to determine who represents and governs us, changed. Instead of being told who we can vote for, we decide, from those we already love and respect, and have them represent us. Bestowing power onto those we believe will best use it, whose hearts are in the right place, so that they have the opportunity to make a difference in a way that self-serving politicians never could.

Anyone will be allowed to vote, young or old, regardless of their circumstances or past. We will decide who can have a go at running the country. People who have had careers in entirely different areas. Not seeking public office. With compassion, intelligence and real life experience, and a connection to the people to represent the people they come from. No candidates. No campaigns. No political parties. No politicians. And when we take that vote, and see which 12 are chosen, as we watch it happen live just as we would ‘The Voice’.

Those people will be chosen from our most creative…musicians, writers, artists, actors, stand-up comedians, teachers, whom ever we wanted to see explore their unique perspective. They would then take over the top government jobs, restructure the system directly through the civil service which is, and remains, the infrastructure, ensuring education and medicine receives exactly what it needs and is available to everyone. Without cost.

I would want to see mainstream religion re-structured. All houses of God allow any seeker or worshipper to pray as they see fit. Just as in school, where a wide variety of religious ideology is taught, so in the house of God there are many practices that are accessible to all who want them, taking the most advanced spiritual knowledge and making it available to anyone who wishes to experience it. These could also be combined with the wisdom schools.

I would like to set up a wisdom school system, where people can experience for themselves, under the most experienced guidance, something that will truly start to heal their lives. Just like one might journey to a Shaman and experience Ayahuasca, we would do something similar, using psilocybin, from our natural mushroom. To shift people out of the negative dream state, open their mind and help them see who they really are and what they are capable of becoming.

To allow the greatest minds, the greatest freedom, to create a world fit for everyone. To discover what is possible and focus on what can be done, without creating a system where the wealthy have access to more of it. Everything is available to everyone. All advancements and discoveries are for the benefit of mankind.

Of course, practically, people have to deal with change slowly. There has to be time to adapt and assimilate. Too many still live without clean water, proper sanitation, good medical care, decent schooling and housing, and a little bit of fertile land to grow their own food if they wish. That will change as soon as the structures get put in place.

I would want to see all borders taken down, making it possible for anyone to be anywhere without needing permission or documentation. Free to come and go, live, work, as and where they see fit. There would be no need for nations to defend themselves from the fear of other cultures. There would be no need for any army or any budget to stockpile weapons of mass destruction.

I would want to see the system we currently use to determine who represents and governs us, changed. Instead of being told who we can vote for, we decide, from those we already love and respect, and have them represent us. Bestowing power onto those we believe will best use it, whose hearts are in the right place, so that they have the opportunity to make a difference in a way that self-serving politicians never could.

Anyone will be allowed to vote, young or old, regardless of their circumstances or past. We will decide who can have a go at running the country. People who have had careers in entirely different areas. Not seeking public office. With compassion, intelligence and real life experience, and a connection to the people to represent the people they come from. No candidates. No campaigns. No political parties. No politicians. And when we take that vote, and see which 12 are chosen, as we watch it happen live just as we would ‘The Voice’.

Those people will be chosen from our most creative…musicians, writers, artists, actors, stand-up comedians, teachers, whom ever we wanted to see explore their unique perspective. They would then take over the top government jobs, restructure the system directly through the civil service which is, and remains, the infrastructure, ensuring education and medicine receives exactly what it needs and is available to everyone. Without cost.

I would want to see mainstream religion re-structured. All houses of God allow any seeker or worshipper to pray as they see fit. Just as in school, where a wide variety of religious ideology is taught, so in the house of God there are many practices that are accessible to all who want them, taking the most advanced spiritual knowledge and making it available to anyone who wishes to experience it. These could also be combined with the wisdom schools.
While I know of "The Voice" but don't know how it works as I have never watched it, I like the idea of 12 people who WE choose, those who inspire us. I like the wisdom idea and the changes in the house of God you propose.

Just ask what you would be content with. Then live with that. Save the excess.
Nothing like simplicity, that's what I want for myself.
I want for others though, I want to inspire, I would like to be the brainchild of valuable opportunities that not only benefit mankind but future generations.
As for me, so long as I get fed my plant based diet, have clothes on my back, they don't have to be fashionable, just comfy, shelter I can afford to live in, and I am happy, I don't even want a car, as the public transport seems not too bad here.

Create a system whereby those who do good upon others can live forever in good health and those who do ill upon others die.

Hmm... sounds like applied karma.

One truly amazing and super fun way to explore new ideas is by using fiction. I think alot of fiction writers are "in the closet" philosophers and mystics.

There are lots of methods to get actual ink on paper, techniques. Like i would suggest @oneforall start practicing public speaking by reading a script aloud, it should be something they really groove on, and exagerate emotive bias in the extreme when in practice. Make it drip with emphasis. It will sound goofy doing it, but it tones down on the stage. If your voice is all flat and toneless people will get bored.

Maxwell is a master of public speaking, it makes me curl up and purr listening to him. I still have Your Roadmap for Success on audio tape, which is an archaic type of media storage.

Gotta be somebody read @oneforall wrote and thought, " i bet they would really like exerpts from this book on my shelf." Or i heard that autistics can be therapists no problem.

Its dangerous sharing your dreams, maxwell talks about that too. There are people you know who will be mean about it all, just to be mean. I practice reading aloud every day. It keeps me sane and its entertaining. Plus when i talk to normies i dont stutter so much.

I mostly read from the science of mind textbook, because its all rhetoric. See the whole book is made up of speeches, and old transcribed radio broadcasts. In writing there are definitely different styles, some is meant to be read like a report, some to be read by yourself and there is technical, expository, well there is lots.

My best manuscript i ever did was perfected by writing it all on a pc, then printing it out and binding it. I like tactile stuff so i put working copy in a report cover backer with no cover.

Then i read it aloud into the mic on the pc, and record it as a .wav file. The sound quality is not very good but thats ok. I can play the audio and listen to what i just performed. So now its in three places right? Next i listen to what i just recorded, on the hi fi, so i can wander around with my script in my hand and my red pen, editing my own copy.

Next i revise the text on the computer and then print it all out again. Some people may be able to read aloud from a screen, but i cant do it. It doesnt cost much but time. When i want to sound good i have to stand up.

Anyways that cycle gets repeated, write, perform, edit, rewrite perform, and listen till it sounds right. That looks so silly complicated in review of what i just wrote, but its really not hard.

In a group of ppl i would read aloud your story to you, so you could take notes. Then you could revise from that, without all the equipment involved. Thing is i got plenty of legacy computer gear, but not so many friends. Plus its private if its just me, and thats important sometimes

Thats not how i do fiction at all, but i do use the method sometimes for dialogue. Someday i hope to have a fiction writing partner then she can do dialogue, and i can do descriptive narrative. My dialogue sounds like a 1950s sitcom, its just horrid, all wooden like.

When i do fiction i use the secret stair, broken chain, and legend methods. This is proly a tangent. Just the legend tells all the secrets, its like a report. Broken chain is writing one scene or one description, like in chunks instead of start at the begin and go till the end. Its easier for me to skip around. Its just that to make a narrative work, it has to be in a different order of discovery, thats the secret stair, its a pattern thats ....

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom