• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Products you like the look of but can't/won't buy...

I know someone who makes suits for furries, she lives nearby.

ottawa-furry-convention-2016.JPG

Which ones Ellen?

Reminds me of that selfie thing..

Front right is security. One fox looks happy.

Happy on the inside :)

Have we reached that "next signpost ahead" yet?

Just wondering. :p

Oh...and tell that dude in the corner to put out his cigarette. <cough cough>

WOW SHE'S GOOD IF SHE MADE THOSE SUITS. GRITCHES QUICK, SEND HER YOUR MEASUREMENTS, XD!

Aren't they just the most awesome mix of cute and cuddly + beautiful work of art? That's why it's worth it to spend the money to have a reputable maker make your suit. Not a lot of makers out there who can pull off top-quality suits like that, for most of them there's up to a year waitlist, plus the actual months it takes to actually make the suit.

Aren't they just the most awesome mix of cute and cuddly + beautiful work of art? That's why it's worth it to spend the money to have a reputable maker make your suit. Not a lot of makers out there who can pull off top-quality suits like that, for most of them there's up to a year waitlist, plus the actual months it takes to actually make the suit.

Hahaha! It might be cheaper to get a cheap date to cuddle with XD Just sayin'.

Oh lord, need to start a post on how many of us could live without Fridge's and Judge's humor. I know I can't anymore, I'm addicted.

Oh lord, need to start a post on how many of us could live without Fridge's and Judge's humor. I know I can't anymore, I'm addicted.

Well, I guess if you're already addicted there's no point in telling you not to snort. :p

Last year I saw a great looking "Grand Heritage" Edition Batman costume on eBay for around £500, would love it but I can't justify spending that kind of money on something I'd wear about 3 times a year for Comic Con type events, same as with my current idea to upgrade my camera for the same thing.

Hmm, I've just seen the ideal camera on Amazon for £57, should I go ahead and order the last one they got in stock?

Last edited:
It would be better to show you than try to explain.

This is a couple dancing in their fursuits. It's a part of the furry fandom. I'd direct you to wikifur if you wanted to learn more about the furry lifestyle, since this isn't really a thread about furries, but basically we furries like anthropomorphized animals. Oh, and wikipedia also has a nice article on the furry fandom. It's a stereotype that it's purely a sex thing, not true at all.

And @Chance insane is how I roll :D

Well... At leasst you have total anonymity... and at least your not into clowns... I have no problem with the furries but the scary clown thing I'm aiming for the crotch with my foot and a double hammer blow to the back of the head when he folds over... I don't hate anything except clowns.

I would love to go to Taco Bell drive thru in one of those suits... : ) just once... and record it.

With your executive suitcase, your squished four ply roll, you got it made.

If I had a dog suit... Could I pee on fire hydrants? In character is in character... I think I would hold back on hunching a strangers leg though... I might get sent to the human pound called JAIL!

Well... At leasst you have total anonymity... and at least your not into clowns... I have no problem with the furries but the scary clown thing I'm aiming for the crotch with my foot and a double hammer blow to the back of the head when he folds over... I don't hate anything except clowns.

I would love to go to Taco Bell drive thru in one of those suits... : ) just once... and record it.

Are you talking about Juggalos by any happenstance?

Are you talking about Juggalos by any happenstance?

I looked it up... No, I never heard of that. I was thinking more about the spooky clown sightings... Its sort of a phenomeonon that comes and goes. When "IT" (Stephen King movie) came out around Halloween there was a bunch of the clown stuff going on.

Our local Sheriff and DPS asked people at Halloween, "Please DO NOT dress up as scary clowns for fear someone would get shot." Apparently I'm not alone on the fearing clowns thing.

[QUOTE="Chance, post: 482753, member: 17659"

I would love to go to Taco Bell drive thru in one of those suits... : ) just once... and record it.[/QUOTE]

Oh that reminds me of my idea to create a new drive in food place called "Drive in Desserts" that would sell home made cakes, pies, pastries etc. You could then order a cake to match your fur suit. :D

[QUOTE="Chance, post: 482753, member: 17659"

Oh that reminds me of my idea to create a new drive in food place called "Drive in Desserts" that would sell home made cakes, pies, pastries etc. You could then order a cake to match your fur suit. :D[/QUOTE]

Mmm furry cake

New Threads

Top Bottom