• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Prayers for my dad

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Hi everyone,

Just before we were about to make arrangements to finally go to Chile, my dad came down with a swollen prostate. They gave him pills and at first it looked like they were working, but today I spoke with my dad and found out that they don’t actually seem to be, he’ll probably need surgery. I want any and all Christians here to please pray for him, me and my entire family both in Canada and in Chile; this puts so many things into question. (Although for me, while I am in very bad because of this, faced with the threat of losing both my dad, and my future, I am taking a close look at things and putting all options on the table.)

So tough to read this. Just stay strong, I am keeping you in my thoughts and agree, everything happens for reasons we don't know.

Praying for you and your family
May wisdom enfold you all
and the healing wings of the angel encompass you

If I can help by sparing some thoughts and energy to your father's improvement, I will do that and have done it for you ♥

Good luck on the trip--Remembered your dad at mass today. The surgery on the prostate is considered highly effective nowadays, which is good.

Thank you everyone, I'm doing a bit better after going to Mass yesterday and today, I'm holding onto hope and focusing on going forward.

Please keep praying for me, my father and extended family.

Hi everyone, just a quick update on my dad, he’s still doing alright, but I don’t know much else about where we’re going from here.

New Threads

Top Bottom