• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Potato Poll

What's your favourite way to eat potatoes?

• Jacket Potato (Backed Potato)

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Roasted Potato

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Chips (NA: Fries)

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Crisps (NA: Chips)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mashed Potatoes

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Hash Browns

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Potato Pops (Potato Tots)

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Potato Waffles

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Kisa the tea

Local Rabbit
V.I.P Member
I'm curious what everyone's opinion on one of the best vegetables are. I tried to include common name differences but I might have missed some.

I am allergic to potatoes: the smell of the plants, the
smell of the tubers. And eating them is out, as well.

If you boil the potatoes and place them on a plate with meatballs, gravy, peas, carrot, cauliflower and some lingonberry jam, that's pretty darn good.

What’s a potato waffle? I would probably try it.

I love potatoes any style as long as they are plain or with a bit of salt.

You know it's a good day when a single one of these:

iu

or a single one of these:

iu

Shows up in the bottom of your order of regular french fries.

iu

Last edited:
I know it's not made from potatoes, but while we're on the subject of Carl's Jr. Fries.....

Fried Zucchini is what the ancients were talking about, when they mentioned "Ambrosia":

iu

Tiny new potatoes boiled whole in their skins, drain, let dry for a minute, back in the pan, smoosh them just enough to break their skins, load up with butter and salt and mix it around, enjoy :)

I am allergic to potatoes: the smell of the plants, the
smell of the tubers. And eating them is out, as well.
I will singlehandedly advance science to find a cure for your potato allergy. It is an injustice that you are robbed of endless opportunities to taste anything potato.

I will singlehandedly advance science to find a cure for your potato allergy. It is an injustice that you are robbed of endless opportunities to taste anything potato.

It's a whole plant family: the nightshades.

Yeah, too bad it's not something super exotic and tremendously expensive,
instead of the useful potato, that way the *deprivation* would seem less.

New Threads

Top Bottom