• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Potato, a Book Cat

Your kittie has a voracious reading habit. Her monthly expenditures for books must be quite high. She is obviously purrecocious.

Although I must unfortunately criticize this latest photo, since Potato Cat is nowhere to be seen in it…

I saw another potato cat! :)

potato.jpg

This is Potato Cat. He is my friend and one of my common ground subjects to bridge things like introductions.

sweet-o-meter 100/100

potato cat : D what a name : D

not quite a week since CatCat passed

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: catcat : D :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: oh my gosh : D

and the name of the dog is, I guess, dogdog? :tearsofjoy:

not laughing about you, these names are just funny and cute.

Last edited:
Funny, I started a new book yesterday, and the last line of the author’s bio at the beginning reminded me of this thread - ha!

upload_2022-6-26_1-45-48.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom