• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Potato, a Book Cat

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
FB_IMG_1646939356840.jpg

To borrow the line, 'Say hello to my little friend,' who ironically enough is 14 pounds of Oph! This is Potato Cat. He is my friend and one of my common ground subjects to bridge things like introductions. He is an introverted, occasional charming asshole of a cat, who miraculously doesn't eat my plants or jump on my kitchen counter. He is the keeper of my reading lists and is a total ham.

Last edited:

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
39091_1510253365837_7204138_n.jpg
13892074_10209692976070718_3365271916900125430_n.jpg

Potato is actually my second literary feline. CatCat was my original Book Cat for two decades before we said goodbye.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
To be fair I corrupted Potato Cat from a very young age, (7 weeks old). This was from the second day we had him, not quite a week since CatCat passed. I had decided to reread Harry Potter because Potato, (insert sappiness) was my 'Boy Who Lived'. We needed him far more than he needed us.

20190619_154824.jpg

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
Grimalkin in King of the Wind by Marguerite Henry or the new graphic novel series Inkblot.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220409_143915.jpg

A couple of new additions to my library (affectionately known as my book hoard). I love information and illustrations, when I get both even better.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom