• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Potato, a Book Cat

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220425_182813.jpg

This Ibbington Triceratops. A coworker made him for me and he is the newest guardian of my book hoard.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
20220429_175319.jpg
20220429_175333.jpg

Two pretty, new books. Hum and Swish in particular is a book that will resonate with introverts and autistics. When you are working on a thing, but have no plan...and you know you are done when you are done.

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
Your kittie has a voracious reading habit. Her monthly expenditures for books must be quite high. She is obviously purrecocious.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
I'm just wondering, where did you get the name Rue? It reminds me of "The Murders in the Rue Morgue" by Poe.

Rue's full name is Rugby. But as a puppy he had a perpetually rueful expression on his face, I started calling him Rue and it stuck. So he is Rue Dog. Call him Rugby and he knews he's in trouble.

Darkkin

Lioness of Spoons
V.I.P Member
My bookshelves probably have the weirdest combinations of subjects to be found in a personal library. Sci fi/fantasy, historical fiction, an entire subset of the Regency genre in my romance novels, romance, mystery/thrillers, paranormal, poetry, children's literature, mythology, folklore, archaeology, paleontology, ancient history, nature, true crime, psychology, medicine, trivia, young adult fiction, picture books, art, graphic novels, a little manga. Heck, I even have books on the science and history of food.

New Threads

Top Bottom