• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

Unicorn-Poop-Cookies-1-532x800.jpg

Before I knew where to re-post it, I saw an ad for a titanium hammer. Maybe it is only hilarious to a metallurgist, but trust me, it is more expensive and worse than steel for that job.

About forty years ago, a young englishwoman named Cary rode one of the first velomobiles across the USA. Called a Windcheetah, it looked like a big yellow jelly bean, with the rider's head sticking out. She got as far as Spokane, Washington, and wanted to find the youth hostel there. A bit lost, she saw a Police car parked across the road, so she pulled over opposite and called "Excuse me?" It turned out that the officer had not had his head down to write on his clipboard; he had been wondering if he should go back to the station and find out what was going on with his dispatcher. He'd just gotten a call to all cars to be on the lookout for a little yellow UFO running around on the streets.

A small party was trekking through the jungle, and one day it had rained so much that they couldn't start a fire to protect them from a Tiger attack that night. The cat person realized that a Tiger would not just run in, it would stalk first. There were a few bushes that would provide cover for a large cat to use. So, behind those bushes, he put some sheets of fly paper. In the morning, some were gone.

New Threads

Top Bottom