• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

How my mom used to dress me:

3c98cf1ce5abf8c96a0287c81b40de75.jpg

How my mom used to dress me....
Oh dear, sometimes I hate my memory. I'm so glad I don't have any of the photos.

On the day we had all our yearly photos taken Mum sent me to school in pale purple flaired jeans, a dark purple shirt with a floral design, and a pale purple wide tie.

Of course all the other kids belted the crap out of me. During that the knees of my jeans got torn, I used that as an excuse to rip the stupid flaired bits off and I had a pair of trendy shorts. Life was tough when I was 6.

Reminds me, One of tupacs fave characterless to imitate, Tony Montana...He would break into the accent, a quirk of his. From the infamous end scene, Where Tony was in no mood to be messed with. Damn, Tony, crazy guy. Just wanted to do the right thing, spare woman and children, and these columbine goons sent the hit squad.
iu

One of my favourite movies ever. I'm sure others, feel the same way. A cult classic.

Fusion research is particle physics funded for the sake of the data relevant to hydrogen bombs, and sold to the public as a future source of unlimited power. Nobody mentions that they are not using regular light hydrogen, so you still wind up with a radioactive reactor.

Sharks essentially wear a skin of toothy chain mail. Their skin is made out of billions of microscopic enamel scales that prevent parasites from attaching to them. The minute structures are nearly identical in shape to their teeth.

New Threads

Top Bottom