• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

LsWWqbx.png

Simple security fact. If you get a series of phone calls where no one answers and it hangs up after 20 seconds it's usually an AI Bot. It's gauging your tone of voice and working out the best time of day and week for a telemarketer to phone you.

If you start tapping on the # key instead of talking it thinks it has found a fax machine and removes your number from the telemarketer's list.

From the deep recesses of my memory, I thought it was Warner that owned it! I was just going to check :) So you saved me the job :)

New Threads

Top Bottom