• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

An administrator reveals the crossbreed faker.. He atones, then pronounces the fatal curse.
At the point when the guardian yields, his undesirable girl followed after him crying, "Sweetheart. Come to me."
The senseless animal she bore...too late he took in the untruths she tried to conceal.
A ruffian with a velvet sack---unleashed.

Will his tirade, as Vesuvius destroyed so many innocents that day, overwhelm the shabby prostitute?
His sham lover. The cross breed's mother. The sackless, leashless beast?
The genius identifies with the mortal's stinging concern. "The vision binds us together."

An old mollusk effectively slides wantonly toward our prostitutes, transmitting musk, musk, musk.
Dancing attendance to the queen begins to bore the mortal and he veers toward the musky mollusk.
The whores yell out, "Too soon, Oh crazy beast. Be tolerant.Learn to wait. Wait like a spider. Wait the way we wait."

8GZSAGmnSFeLIPO0fheQh-hqfNjiQ8k_joAPX_4IVDDKg8T2rAkw5shhf2mLRVkgZd8BAIDjLp3krHyQCt_Ef5It-30OvS0=s0-d-e1-ft

uploadfromtaptalk1458421773121.jpg

I don't know why it's still formatting my pics sideways, so sorry about that. It's a mermaid model, from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

One only needs to post Engrish.
0b10a_engrish-funny-engrish-funny-follow-your-dreams-everyone.jpg

But this is the internet. There's no such thing as the 'most weirdest' or 'most random' as there is no limit to how weird and random something can be over this medium.

That shouldn't stop us from trying though. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom