• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

the-signs-on-the-side-of-the-highway-in-texas-warn-against-v0-nr6u97nftcrc1.jpeg

I just read about these little buggers somewhere else. Fascinating creatures.

It reminds me that several generations back, scientists in the life sciences used themselves as test subjects. We are pretty much wimpy about that now.

It reminds me that several generations back, scientists in the life sciences used themselves as test subjects. We are pretty much wimpy about that now.
We also had a doctor in Western Australia, back in the 80s I think, that proved irrevocably that stomach ulcers are not caused by stress or eating the wrong foods, but are in fact a bacterial infection. He proved this by repeatedly giving himself stomach ulcers and then curing them again with antibiotics until other doctors started to pay attention to him.

That was certainly weird, I clicked on it expecting to see something educational. Drowning's a hot topic here again, we lost another couple of tourists the other day, they weren't even in the ocean, they drowned in the hotel swimming pool.

A 2 year old child jumped in the pool, and the two men thought they were rescuing her, but babies swim automatically, it's only as adults that we become incompetent. The two men drowned and the baby climbed out by herself.

Grapeseed oil is a wonderful light, non greasy moisturizer. It absorbs easily into skin and hair.

As a hair conditioner. After washing hair, massage a nickel sized amount into your hands and then massage along the baby hairs along the nape of your neck, going down the underside of your hair to the tips.Then massage into the rest of your scalp and hair and wrap it in a towel. Slightly more can be used for longer hair.

To detangle, the tiniest drop can be massaged into a snarl. Leave it for a minute and you will find that brushing and picking out the tangle will be much easier and nearly pain free.

I use it as a moisturizer for my hands and face as well, applying a few drops while skin is still damp after a bath.

Tradesmen will find that massaging a drop into their hands just before washing with soap will prevent itchy cracked hands.

There is too much of a good thing. So just a dab will do ya.

This is the funniest thing I have seen in a while and it's weird. Late last night a very drunk woman decided to make her own traffic checkpoint on a road here. She put on a reflective safety vest and signaled to passing cars that they should pull over. She also had a portable breath alcohol tester that she used to test people. :)

She was there stopping traffic for over 2 hours! Several people thought it was a little odd to be tested by her, since she was very, very drunk herself. And someone called the police. When the police arrived, she actually signaled to the police car to pull over and tried to make them do a breath test. 😆 Outstanding. You have to admire that. She was told to stop what she was doing and go home.

Florida Man is at it again.
That's a great story, it's such a shame that the news service presents it with lies and embelishments:

"Mike Dragich had no tools on him – just his bare hands – when he went up against the 8-foot gator seen in the middle of the road, the video shows. Dragich didn't even have shoes on."

So who taped it's jaw shut for him? It might be nice if they showed the whole video instead of just the snippets they want you to see.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom