• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a Crazy or Funny News Story

Tesla owners cannot make their cars fart at pedestrians

More broadly speaking, drivers can’t use their vehicles’ “Boombox” option at all anymore. The feature — which allowed drivers to play prerecorded samples through their cars’ external front speakers — actually first debuted in a software update back in 2020, and was touted as a way to help increase pedestrian visibility via warning sounds. It also included a “fart” setting, because of course it did.
END QUOTE

Tesla owners cannot make their cars fart at pedestrians, says U.S. gov't

Tesla owners cannot make their cars fart at pedestrians

More broadly speaking, drivers can’t use their vehicles’ “Boombox” option at all anymore. The feature — which allowed drivers to play prerecorded samples through their cars’ external front speakers — actually first debuted in a software update back in 2020, and was touted as a way to help increase pedestrian visibility via warning sounds. It also included a “fart” setting, because of course it did.
END QUOTE

Tesla owners cannot make their cars fart at pedestrians, says U.S. gov't
Pity a fart with a nice scent like roses even better

TLDR

"In 1971, Walt Disney World had just opened in Orlando, Florida. Led Zepplin was about to blow our minds, a prison riot had been shut down at Attica, and all across America, kids were pooping pink."

"At the turn of the 20th century, with virtually no regulation of more than 80 dyes used to color food, the same dyes used for clothes could also be used to color confections and other edibles."

20131030011105Frankenberry-tmb.jpg

Franken Berry, the Beloved Halloween Cereal, Was Once Medically Found to Cause Pink Poop | Arts & Culture | Smithsonian Magazine
Englishman Jeremy clarkson thought he had bowel cancer until his gp asked him if he'd eaten beetroot ,you guessed it he'd eaten a tub of beetroot salad ,he was planning for life and possible death from cancer

"A condiment company wants you to start associating its dip with a new kind of carrot - the one you wear on your finger. Hidden Valley's created a diamond ring - a diamond made from ranch dressing. How? Also, why? The process involved heating dry ranch seasoning to 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit, then crushing it under 400 tons of pressure for months. Bids for the 2-carat ranch ring have topped $12,000."
A diamond ring made from ranch dressing is for sale on eBay

upload_2022-3-22_12-44-28.png

One-of-a kind ‘diamond’ made with Hidden Valley Ranch sells for more than $10K

Mushrooms communicate with each other
using up to 50 ‘words’, scientist claims

Professor theorises electrical impulses sent by mycological organisms could be similar to human language

TLDR
“This new paper detects rhythmic patterns in electric signals, of a similar frequency as the nutrient pulses we found,” said Dan Bebber, an associate professor of biosciences at the University of Exeter, and a member of the British Mycological Society’s fungal biology research committee.

“Though interesting, the interpretation as language seems somewhat overenthusiastic, and would require far more research and testing of critical hypotheses before we see ‘Fungus’ on Google Translate.”

Mushrooms communicate with each other using up to 50 ‘words’, scientist claims

article said:
“Though interesting, the interpretation as language seems somewhat overenthusiastic, and would require far more research and testing of critical hypotheses before we see ‘Fungus’ on Google Translate.”
I wonder if Fungus (language) is similar to Tulip...?
Introducing Google Tulip

HELL, MI - A cat known for her oversized eyes and wonky feet is about to become the mayor of a small Michigan town.

Jinx the cat, known for huge eyes and wonky feet, to become mayor of Hell
JSJPP32PKFAGDH5N2LRTR2ACBY.jpg

"You can become mayor of Hell without even going through an election."

"To become mayor, you must first choose a day and find out if someone else is already scheduled to be mayor. Hell does not double book. You will be the only mayor on your day."

How you can actually become mayor of Hell, the tiny Michigan town

“I feel like I’m living the life I was meant to live, even if it means I’m eating dog food.”

"MUENSTER, TEXAS — A newly released documentary tells the story of Mitch Felderhoff, president of Muenster Milling Company, and his #30daysofdogfood challenge, in which he pledged to eat nothing but his company's dog food for 30 consecutive days in January.

The documentary, available on YouTube, details why and how Felderhoff consumed nothing but Muenster Milling’s dog food for 30 days, and what came of the challenge for both the company and for Felderhoff."

Muenster Milling owner ate dog food for 30 days, feels ‘absolutely fantastic’
Video available within the link above.

"...a Switch owner's pet fish accessed his eShop account and added funds to it using his credit card. The crime was caught on video during an unsupervised live stream. Hundreds of viewers watched as the little fish stole their owner's identity while he was gone.

The entire heist started as an experiment to see if fish could complete Pokémon Scarlet and Violet unassisted. To do it, Japanese YouTuber 'Mutekimaru Channel' set up a webcam focused on his fish bowl.
Motion-tracking software monitored the fish as they swam across an overlaid grid populated with controller inputs. If a fish paused or changed direction, the correlating controller input registered in the game.

Mutekimaru had done this experiment before. In 2020, his fish successfully completed the test, finishing Pokémon Sapphire in about 3,195 hours — something an actively playing human could do in around 30. However, this time around, things did not go as quite as planned. "

Additional details included in the linked story.

I don't know why this is in Popular Mechanics, but apparently hell is full of human slaves and Rihanna songs.

A Guy Says He Had a Heart Attack and Went to Hell in 2016. Here's What He Saw.

That is horrifying!!! Omg. Now I'm even more afraid to die.

I have had a few experiences that probably qualify as near death experiences but I wasn't fully unconscious so I didn't go to heaven or hell or anything.
When I was in high school, I almost died from the flu and I hallucinated a horrifying fever dream because I was incredibly delirious. It was probably what an acid trip feels like. It was so scary. I don't remember exactly what I saw but I remember everything being really loud and fast and physically uncomfortable, and I just wanted it to stop. It didn't stop until my fever went down and my heart rate was normal again.

The other times I have gotten really close to dying, my vision looked like the static on old TVs and I saw what looked like fireworks, and heard a high-pitched static sound and then everything went dark. I didn't think I was going to wake up.
I wonder if that is actually what people see and hear when they die. It was scary.

New Threads

Top Bottom