• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a Crazy or Funny News Story

I used to go on a political debate forum site, and it was always so intense. I tried to lighten up the mood by posting up a crazy or funny news story. This way maybe people who feel a little down can turn to this thread and laugh for a little while. Dumb criminal stories encouraged :D *loves dumb criminal stories*

I'll start.

China forced to put up 'no sex' signs on cable cars - AOL Travel UK

How much money,I wonder, was spent on designing that sign?? It's brilliant! Sure beats such dry, informative stuff as:
2000px-No_Smoking.svg.png
..And even..
download.jpg :D

I used to go on a political debate forum site, and it was always so intense. I tried to lighten up the mood by posting up a crazy or funny news story. This way maybe people who feel a little down can turn to this thread and laugh for a little while. Dumb criminal stories encouraged :D *loves dumb criminal stories*

I'll start.

China forced to put up 'no sex' signs on cable cars - AOL Travel UK

In India, the land of the Kama Sutra, so many variations of this sign would be necessary.
People accused of offending could plead positional innocence.
(Officer, the sign clearly illustrates position #7, while I and my beloved employed the unimpeachable #3.)

Last edited:
Its not uncommon to see this on Thai taxis:
Thai_Minibus_Banned_Sign.JPG

In case you are wondering, the second one is durian.

Its not uncommon to see this on Thai taxis:
Thai_Minibus_Banned_Sign.JPG

In case you are wondering, the second one is durian.

I have never smelled a fresh durian, but
used to buy dried jackfruit from the food co-op.
From the looks I have seen on people's faces, on television,
when they are offered fresh durian, it is....sensational.:tongueclosed:

"Despite first spotting them in 2000, the fungus was dismissed as a species of earthstar fungi which is prevalent in Norfolk."

We've had Kiwi fruit that spells 'Allah' when cut in half and toast imprinted with an image of the BVM.. I must wonder that tiny mushroom people haven't yet had their 15 minutes of fame.. kinda doesn't matter what they're a species of, I feel..

We could also recycle unchewed sweetcorn and chilli sauce that still burns at the other end :p

"Despite first spotting them in 2000, the fungus was dismissed as a species of earthstar fungi which is prevalent in Norfolk."

We've had Kiwi fruit that spells 'Allah' when cut in half and toast imprinted with an image of the BVM.. I must wonder that tiny mushroom people haven't yet had their 15 minutes of fame.. kinda doesn't matter what they're a species of, I feel..

We could also recycle unchewed sweetcorn and chilli sauce that still burns at the other end :p

I was surprised to learn that some people don't experience that effect and that scientists found it worth studying.
Consumption of red-hot chili pepper increases symptoms in patients with acute anal fissures. A prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double ... - PubMed - NCBI

I clicked 'Like', as I like to give support and feedback to everyone, however.. never have I wished more for the ability to click two icons at the same time - namely 'Interesting' and 'Shock/Horror' (though it doesn't exist.. yet), tree!
Do you think you would get to pick the body?
Choice of gender.. or just what's available?
Race/Color/height/tattoos/physique.. etc, match?

What about if you were the body picking a head?
Who would you want to sleep with your partner?
.. Live your life.. do your job.. pluck your mono-brow.. pick your nose?

There seems to be a whole load of ethical weight behind this article :eek:

.. Just saying.. o_O

:D

New Threads

Top Bottom