• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post a Crazy or Funny News Story

That is horrifying!!! Omg. Now I'm even more afraid to die.

I have had a few experiences that probably qualify as near death experiences but I wasn't fully unconscious so I didn't go to heaven or hell or anything.
When I was in high school, I almost died from the flu and I hallucinated a horrifying fever dream because I was incredibly delirious. It was probably what an acid trip feels like. It was so scary. I don't remember exactly what I saw but I remember everything being really loud and fast and physically uncomfortable, and I just wanted it to stop. It didn't stop until my fever went down and my heart rate was normal again.

The other times I have gotten really close to dying, my vision looked like the static on old TVs and I saw what looked like fireworks, and heard a high-pitched static sound and then everything went dark. I didn't think I was going to wake up.
I wonder if that is actually what people see and hear when they die. It was scary.
That definitely isn’t Hell. I’ve been there for four years and it exists in the living world. It’s called high school.

I don't know why this is in Popular Mechanics, but apparently hell is full of human slaves and Rihanna songs.

A Guy Says He Had a Heart Attack and Went to Hell in 2016. Here's What He Saw.

I have been to hell, it's in the Stjørdal municipality in Norway. ;) There are just 1600 people there and during winter hell freezes over.

iu

iu

1699467164645.png

" It is not the first time Asian franchises of the original American brand have adopted a more adventurous gastronomical approach to celebrate local food culture.

In the past, Pizza Hut in Taiwan introduced pizzas made with durian, pig blood curds, and preserved eggs – ingredients that play a big role in the local culinary culture.

Meanwhile, Pizza Hut in Japan created a pizza topped with Tonkotsu ramen (pork bone soup ramen).

And the craze does not stop at Pizza Hut.

Dominos put boba, the sweet tapioca balls found in bubble tea, on its pizza three years ago in Taiwan as a tribute to the local dessert drink that has gained popularity around the world."

All the money child actor Hayley Mills accrued as a minor was placed into a trust created by her father actor John Mills and the family lawyer. Upon her 21st birthday she was legally granted total access to the trust to spend her hard-earned money as she pleased.

However it turned out that the British government legally taxed the trust at a 91% rate under some obscure law involving postwar revitalization of the economy. Despite some lengthy litigation, she ultimately never saw those Disney millions she worked so hard for.

However it turned out that the British government legally taxed the trust at a 91% rate under some obscure law involving postwar revitalization of the economy.

The top income tax bracket of 1950s-60s Britain (90%) was the subject of the Beatles' song Taxman

The top income tax bracket of 1950s-60s Britain (90%) was the subject of the Beatles' song Taxman
I saw a candid interview once with Jimmy Barnes, one of Australia's most loved musicians. He was living in France at the time and he had been accused of running out on us while still owing a considerable amount of money to the Australian Taxation Office.

He told the truth, he was paying off his debts but taxes were so high in Australia that he simply couldn't afford to do so while living in Australia. Once he resolved his issues he came home again.

"We identify 27 tickets that guarantee a prize, regardless of which of the 45,057,474 possible draws occurs. Moreover, we determine that 27 is the optimal number of tickets required, as achieving the same guarantee with 26 tickets is not possible," said the mathematicians.

"...the two mathematicians, David Stewart and David Cushing from the University of Manchester, cannot guarantee you a jackpot win. However, in their paper from July, they claimed to have determined the minimum number of tickets required to guarantee some kind of win, even if it's just a free play."

Dog enjoys priciest meal of his life - $4,000 cash​

A money-hungry pooch was in the dog house for chewing up $4,000 (£3,153) cash that his owners had left out.

Cecil, a goldendoodle from Pennsylvania, has gone viral for snacking on the envelope of money his owners had set aside for a contractor.

Clayton and Carrie Law pieced together most of the shredded bills after a smelly search of Cecil's droppings and vomit - only $450 is still missing.

Cecil's veterinarian told the couple their greedy pet would be OK.

New Threads

Top Bottom