• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Poorly Describe Your Special Interest

I collect or buy extremely obsolete technology that's expensive. I take it to bits and stab at it with an extremely hot piece of metal and use said metal to melt a crude alloy over parts of it. Once I've done this, I power up said technology and sit and watch it for hours before carefully putting it away in a cupboard.

Processing and arranging the corpses of animals and plants to be pleasing to the eye, and quite tasty.

Processing and arranging the corpses of animals and plants to be pleasing to the eye, and quite tasty.
Sounds ghastly, the way you describe it. But I get it. Butchering different cuts of meat is very interesting to me too.

I buy one giant piece of meat. and then, with only a piece of shiny steel and a wooden board, I am able to turn it into a couple weeks or more, worth of steaks, brisquets, stew meat, tallow, and bone broth.

Angry music with screaming, deliberately bad production and harsh guitars, played by bands made up of people who want me dead, and the drama and history surrounding these bands.

Finding weird stuff on the forest floor, putting it in a jar with alcohol, and after sixty days, drinking it by the spoonful.

I take something hard and rub it and rub it and rub it until it gets small. And shiny.

A woman alone and lonely, far out at sea, swimming with the seals and facing the elements.

Last edited:
Like @Mr. Stevens, I also like to look at unnatural patterns of crushed dirt on thin sheets of dried porridge made from crushed trees. It amuses me. Now I mostly look at pictures of the porridge under glass. I find I can store many more pictures behind the glass than I could when I kept the porridge sheets wrapped up in animal skins.

New Threads

Top Bottom