• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personality Type (Myers-Briggs)

I alternate between INFP and INTJ, although the past few years more consistently as an INTJ. Today on HumanMetrics.com, I am an INTJ.

Introvert over Extrovert 100%
Intuition over Sensing 25%
Thinking over Feeling 62%
Judging over Perceiving 67%

My old favorite at keirsey.com now requires you to buy your results and just tells you what four you're from. I'm a "guardian", likely also an INTJ there today as well.

INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(62%) Judging(44%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have distinct preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
Counsellor.
Interesting, because I've been considering the possibility of counselling/mentoring people on the spectrum since I found out I have AS and have a lifetime of experience of it.
Thanks.

INFJ
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(12%) Judging(11%)
  • You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

I may have missed it, but is there any chance of a poll on this? I'd be interested! :)

Edit: Doh, just found this thread..
Myers -Briggs personality poll

I'm INFJ, but it's been a while since I took the test and I'm too lazy to retake it, so I don't remember my percentages. :p My "F" is pretty borderline, I think. The "I" is really strong, though.

Your Type Is:
INTP: The Thinker
Introvert(78%) Intuitive(50%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(11%)​
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)​
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)​
  • You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)​
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)​
INTPs are:​
•Great Analysts and Abstract Thinkers
•Imaginative and Original
•Open-Minded
•Enthusiastic
•Objective
•Honest and Straightforward

However, on another site, I got INFP:
INFP: The Dreamer
Introversion - You tend to be quiet and reserved.
Intuition - You tend to be more abstract than concrete.
Feeling - You tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria.
Perception - You prefer to "keep your options open" in case circumstances change.
As an INFP, you are someone who:
  • Enjoys the arts, philosophy, and psychology
  • Needs to have a crusade (or mission) in life
  • Is sensitive
  • Is idealistic
  • Is generally easy-going until values are violated
  • Tends to have high expectations regarding the loved one
  • Most idealistic

Last edited:
ISTJ
Introvert(100%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(25%) Judging(33%)

No idea what Q26 means.

Funny that it seems there are so many more Ns than Ss. I thought aspies learnt not to use intuition as it always got them in trouble. On the otherhand, maybe my S is a learnt response.

Last edited:
I'm an INFJ but Feeling and thinking are usually almost the same score so I could be INTJ.

It's so interesting that we'd have similar personality types. Not too surprising though.

I'd be I terested to know what it's like to be an extrovert with aspergers...it sounds difficult.

INTP. I sometimes score borderline INFP but I think that's due to my considered opinions on the fallibility of reasoning and importance of emotional awareness (and possibly gender bias)...so seeing as I've thought so much about it I deserve the T right? :rolleyes:

My best friend is NT and INTJ fwiw.

INTJ

Introverted - 78%

iNtuitive - 38%

Thinking - 88%

Judging - 33%

I've taken different versions of the test several times, with the same result all but once (the first time), when I scored as an ISTJ.

I've been professionally diagnosed with ASD.

New Threads

Top Bottom