• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

People you wish you could dress like

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
Who do you wish you could dress like? This person can be real or fictional. For me it's:
download.jpg

Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha
kafka-4.jpg

Johnnie Walker from Kafka on the Shore
KiraBDset.jpg

Kira Yoshikage from JoJo
Marie_portrait.png

Marie from Persona 4 The Golden

I just wanna wear their clothes~ It would be so cool.

Who do you wish you could dress like? This person can be real or fictional. For me it's:

Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha

Yeah, same here.

In my case, I've done similar outfits before (conventions, you know). It's usually a bit of a nerve-wracking experience. But it's always gone well. Though it takes an annoying amount of effort. Friends have seen me do it.

That specific outfit though would be just a bit more nerve-wracking than others I've done though. Not by much though, but enough to be an issue. Also the hair, I hate wigs.

In my case, the others I've wanted to dress as, well, I've already done so.

3 main ones:

Bridget from Guilty Gear (the one I've done the most)

Noel Vermillion from Blazblue (that one makes me the most nervous, it's a backless outfit with a skirt because why the hell not, but dagnabit I did it anyway)

Chara from Undertale (the easiest one to do)

I've always liked old school Hollywood glam or 1950s vintage fashion. Like Audrey Hepburn, Susan Haywood, Grace Kelly, Natalie Wood... they always looked amazing.

Well I went to 1 Comic Con type event last year as He Man, oh hang on it wasn't Comic Con it was something else.

I'm pretty sure anyone I think I'd like to dress as I actually just want to look like and their choice of clothes isn't relevant. :)

I have not thought of asking myself who I want to dress like
because that isn't a pertinent line of thought to me. I don't
see it as a useful way for me to spend time.

I have not thought of asking myself who I want to dress like
because that isn't a pertinent line of thought to me. I don't
see it as a useful way for me to spend time.

I know there's some people in the Aspie world who wouldn't wear clothes if it wasn't a legal requirement.

It's not the actual wearing of clothes they object to, it's the textures of the clothes themselves.

I always thought it would be fun to be able to run around in just your bones.

View attachment 51282

Seems simple and basic,

Until the competition starts :)

Givenchy & Yves saint lauren bones,
Asda smart price bones,
Bone replacement,
Bone whitening,
Size zero bones,
Treatments for younger looking bones,
Bone enhancement,

- if bones were adorned with crystal decoration would the treatment be called a bojazzle

Run around in society in just your bones,
Something tells me they’ll never be allowed to be just bones.
:)

You know you can do that in the comfort of your own home, don't you?

I've always wanted to cross dress. There, I said it. I don't know about that bones business though...that doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

I've always wanted to cross dress. There, I said it. I don't know about that bones business though...that doesn't sound like a lot of fun.
Yeah dude crossdressing sounds fun.

The experience is really missing something though if it's only done in your own house.

Some more I forgot:
Clover.png
CloverVLR.png

Clover Field from 999 and Virtue's Last Reward.
Kara-No-Kyoukai.jpg

Ryougi Shiki form Kara no Kyoukai
I_(Anime).png

Iichan from Zaregoto
download.jpg

Araragi Tsukihi and Araragi Karen from Bakemonogatari

Last edited:
The experience is really missing something though if it's only done in your own house.

True. I don't quite have the guts (yet) to pull it off, nor do I have the androgynous thing going on to really throw people for a loop :p

I've already seen a pic of yours and heard your tales and for that, I salute you.

True. I don't quite have the guts (yet) to pull it off, nor do I have the androgynous thing going on to really throw people for a loop :p

I've already seen a pic of yours and heard your tales and for that, I salute you.

Ugh, I'd forgotten I showed that.

The things I do when blasted on caffiene...

New Threads

Top Bottom