• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Peekaboo...

maycontainthunder

May also contain missing cakes.
V.I.P Member
Well, I had to say something a little different to Hi! :)

Washed up here from another ASD forum whose rules were too lax and it was hurting others. I take comfort from the constant presence of a moderator.

I like anything powered by steam, vintage vehicles, model railways and engineering.

Looking forward to interacting on here.

4b0d0ba178a6b50c6ff6a8da8c84a6ab.png

Yay for migratory friends! I truly hope we can find that here!

Also, I wasn't aware of your special interests before! Too cool!

Thanks! With the vehicles it's the history aspect that is important. For some years Dad and I have searched for locally registered motorcycles... we've found a few. There is one bike that we'd go for in a heartbeat; 1914 Clyno V-twin combination. Seriously rare bike that has always been local. Sadly the second owner passed away... 99 years with only two owners. Third owner (the son of the second) won't ever sell it.

Welcome! :)
Great to see other dog lovers on here!

Dog V4 likes sitting on my lap rendering the normal keyboard and mouse unusable. While using spare wireless versions he likes to put his head on my arm making things difficult! He isn't exactly small either, 23Kg.

Dog V4 likes sitting on my lap rendering the normal keyboard and mouse unusable. While using spare wireless versions he likes to put his head on my arm making things difficult! He isn't exactly small either, 23Kg.
I know that struggle! Lol.
My biggest one is 110lbs… and she likes to sleep on top of me. Kind of hard to get up in the middle of the night :confused:
They all sit in my lap though… and the small one likes to climb on my shoulders.

One of the funniest incidents was with the previous dog. He and Dad had an 'argument' over whose chair it was. Dog V3 lay across his shoulders like a scarf!

Welcome! :)
Great to see other dog lovers on here!

I know that struggle! Lol.
My biggest one is 110lbs… and she likes to sleep on top of me. Kind of hard to get up in the middle of the night :confused:
They all sit in my lap though… and the small one likes to climb on my shoulders.

Another dog lover here! <3 I have two rescues who are also my ESAs! My biggest also weighs in at ~110lbs. He is very clingy and loves sleeping across my legs or chest. Good thing I like deep pressure biofeedback! My smallest is around 70lbs, but she's very tough and spry!

Attachments

• 1dee.jpg
    1dee.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 68
Another dog lover here! <3 I have two rescues who are also my ESAs! My biggest also weighs in at ~110lbs. He is very clingy and loves sleeping across my legs or chest. Good thing I like deep pressure biofeedback! My smallest is around 70lbs, but she's very tough and spry!
Omg I want to hug your dogs!!! So adorable!
My 110lb Dogo Argentino is a service dog :)
I have 3 Dogo Argentinos (purebred) and a rescue Pointer who is physically disabled, and a Podengo Portugueso Pequeno who is a rescue. There are probably hundreds of photos of the various dogs I’ve had in my life on this site lol. But here’s my Pointer, cuddling with me:
8064E6B3-F02A-4129-8737-1804EB9D6958.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom