• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Patterns.

Voltaic

Plaidhiker@youtube
20171126_153320.jpg

I used to draw extremely complex mazes as a very young child filling large pieces of paper and I could draw them really fast (I know I still could). They were always perfectly made with only 1 possible route through, although they were so complex people would give up trying to find it.

Since my parents first had a colour TV back in 1982/1983, I used to be obsessed with the colour TV test panel as shown in my profile picture.

I was only 3 years old when I first came across such patterns and I still like this to this day on since I'm getting close to 40.

Since my parents first had a colour TV back in 1982/1983, I used to be obsessed with the colour TV test panel as shown in my profile picture.

I was only 3 years old when I first came across such patterns and I still like this to this day on since I'm getting close to 40.

Yes the test pattern. I miss when TV signed off, they'd go through all the specs of their transmitting towers, then do the national anthem. On my satellite dish I get all sorts of test patterns and codes when networks are transmitting stuff. I can also tune into some news camera feeds before they get edited at the news station. I like the feeling of watching stuff that most other people don't see.

I also liked the test printing patterns off cereal boxes and other food boxes, usually found on the inside flaps. I also used to want to be the first one to open a roll of Scotch tape, so I could get that bit of color off the end of the roll.

The bike wheel pattern, it makes me see things that aren't there. I'm often fascinated by things like that. There was an episode of Brain Games where they showed all these different patterns and how that knowledge could be used to distract you. Was into optical illusions when I was a kid.

I used to draw extremely complex mazes as a very young child filling large pieces of paper and I could draw them really fast (I know I still could). They were always perfectly made with only 1 possible route through, although they were so complex people would give up trying to find it.

I love doing maze puzzles! The human sized ones ( corn mazes or that one in the Shining movie) terrify me though.

New Threads

Top Bottom