• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Patience & Seven Questions

Gomendosi

V.I.P Member
=--> These are the rules: <--=

1] Any question on any day
2] Answer only one question a day
3] Never answer the same question twice

--- See if you can do it without peeking at the other questions! ---

(If you don't already know, you click on the word "spoiler" to reveal a question)
You cannot read any book or manual ever again accept for this one?
Which is the better one, Indigo or Vermillion
A cat and a dog are in immediate danger, you MUST save one, which would you pick?
Which would you rather: A Piecost ? A Round Tuit
What sense would you prefer to lose if you had a choice?
Would you rather walk somewhere or get a lift?
Complete this sentence in 25 words or less

It really does depend on where I'm going, how far it is and who the lift will be with.

If someone I don't know well offered me a lift I'd turn it down and walk because it would be too awkward being in a car with someone I'm not very familiar with.

If it was my mother in law or someone like that then I'd have a lift because most places we need to go to (shops, doctor's etc) are about 3 miles away. We have a local shop in our village but the prices are ridiculous so unless it's an emergency we go to the big supermarket in town.

Bible...because there's lots of stories, but it's not (necessarily)
a big heavy book.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom