• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Patience, frustration errrrrr

bchamp

I'm satisfied with MY position at work, really satisfied actually. Let me say though, I'm a very work oriented person, also highly competitive. So, I'm starting to supervise at a larger grocery store... Well.. There's one other person who also, had started supervising too. And to be honest, I'm highly confident it's due to desperation of my front end manager, and our low scores with our current team. As much as I respect my manager, I really dislike her decision.. Not only because I don't along with her, but for many reasons such as not understanding the basics of customer service, lacks team work, and self control in front of employees, and customers. The saddest part of it all is she always has her mom, who works at the same god damn store to back her up always.

She's an adult, and doesn't seem to realize chatting with another employee over at a different department whilst on the clock. Ignoring calls to the front whom needs help while I'm dealing with 12 customers at a time, when she should be working with me at our self checkout. We have 12 registers on at one time. When people get mad at me for being slow, it's not my fault I'm dealing with 12 people at a time cause someone doesn't want to do their job. She gets an attitude with me for informing one of the other supervisors on duty what she, and another employee were doing at the time. It's pathetic, it really is. Then when were pulled up to a managers office, even more disrespect from her, and absolutely no explanation for any of her actions.. Did not see any disciplinary actions taken, which is sad. But I'm glad there was a supervisor and our HR manager there to back me up on it. Even then, didn't do much.

As, I am a little obsessive... I probably won't be completely satisfied until I see her fired, or put in her place.. Seriously it's disgusting. I've never really wanted to rid of someone so fast, honestly. I hope they realize that no one really wants her, or.. just want to work with her because you might as well be working by yourself. She doesn't care, she absolutely does not. Which I try to understand but I guess it's best to just accept it. Realization is if she's not fit she's not fit, if she continues to disobey policy, she'll get written up if not worse.

I think I'm pissed I'm super impatient, I haven't really been scheduled to supervise other than one day so far, and hopefully have a whole lot more days next week.. I SHOULD be getting more next week. I'm eager to learn, but have to deal with this crap. So blehhh...It sucks. Even worse when her boyfriend(who ALSO works at the same store) tries to get tough with me for whatever reason.. Clearly just because she doesn't like me, so he doesn't. So he tries to tempt me into an argument, or even fight. Not that it frightens me, he is the lowest of the low in the store. I cannottttttt wait for this all to be over with. Of course it won't because it's retail but just for now....

New Threads

Top Bottom