• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Participate in a Study on Dissociation in Autism Spectrum Disorders

Finished it. I’m very interested in the results, would love if you posted an update of your findings once you’ve processed your data :)

I just passed the minimum number of participants I needed! As I said before, I'll continue recruiting until the end of the summer because I want my results to reflect as many people as possible, but I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who's participated so far!

From the time I was around 9 years old until about 29 years old I had horrifying hypopompic and hypnogogic disassociated events nightly---- so much so that I avoided sleep. Correlating disassociation to autism had not occurred to me before.

As a heads up, I'll probably be closing the survey and beginning data analysis within the next week or two. If you want to participate but didn't have the chance to before, try to do so soon!

My adviser recommend that we close the survey tonight. It will stop accepting responses at 12:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time. Again, thank you so much to everyone who participated! I'll return when I have a summary of the data to share.

New Threads

Top Bottom