• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Andrea_0211

ADVERTISMENT.png

Hello everyone,

I am an Honours Student from Massey University. I am conducting a study focusing on how Autistic University graduates experienced their time in university, graduation and entering the workforce. If you identify as autistic, are from New Zealand and have graduated from university within the last few years, please contact me. For any further questions or to participate, please contact me. Thank you.

I hope you find candidates for your research. I sadly do not fall into the group of people you are looking for. I just posted this so it can be bumped up a little for more people to find. Improving the experience of school for autistic people is important.

If you identify as autistic, are from New Zealand and have graduated from university within the last few years, please contact me. For any further questions or to participate, please contact me. Thank you.
ADVERTISMENT (3).png

I graduated well before 2020 …sad as that means I am not eligible, if you do widen the criteria please let us know

New Threads

Top Bottom