• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Pacific Rim The Black

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
Did anyone here besides me watch this show? I haven’t watched any new anime this year besides this one and I found it a good quick watch, being only seven episodes and all. I saw the original Pacific Rim movie back in 2013 and didn’t see the sequel due to the many bad reviews it got. According to those who saw the sequel movie and then watched this, they have said this is what the second movie should’ve been. I found the animation to be well done, the pacing just right, the events gripping, and the characters as well as monsters to be well designed. I hope there will be another season.

Last edited:
I liked Pacific Rim and Pacific Rim 2. They're the type of movies where you just have to turn off your brain and enjoy the cheesy action. I hope they'll make a Pacific Rim 3, since they set it up at the end of 2.

I just finished Pacific Rim: The Black. It was an easy quick watch, but I just didn't get into it as much as the movies. I don't have anything negative to say about it - it just didn't click with me.

New Threads

Top Bottom