• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ORANGE or YELLOW

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
I think I searched all 16 pages of forum games, and I’ve found red, green, blue, purple, and rainbow for color posting games. Why no orange and yellow? (please someone, tell me if it’s there and I am just missing it.)

I don’t know if I just like things to be complete, or if I sometimes have a strange way of feeling bad for inanimate objects or ideas… or colors. Poor orange and yellow are left out, but deserving. I propose this become the ORANGE OR YELLOW game, they can support each other. I worry too much about rules in life, so no additional rules - orange or yellow, whatever your heart desires. I’m gonna go absolutely nuts and kick it off with one of each :openmouth:

1658552446334.jpeg

1658552499525.jpeg

Last edited:
They exist, but I think they're misplaced in the pictures forum or in off topic or something like that, and people forget about them.

If you like, you can start orange and yellow in the forum games, and I would definitely play.

They exist, but I think they're misplaced in the pictures forum or in off topic or something like that, and people forget about them.

If you like, you can start orange and yellow in the forum games, and I would definitely play.
Okay, is this the right place for it? Are we playing now? (Games are sometimes confusing, please have patience with me!)

Okay, is this the right place for it? Are we playing now? (Games are sometimes confusing, please have patience with me!)
Yes, it is definitely the right place! Great idea for an additional color related thread, by the way!

2225AE37-3F50-499F-AABF-3FEFEF00BD8C.jpeg

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom