• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

One Way To Cure The Munchies

WHERE IS THIS CARLS JR. AND HOW MUCH ARE THESE BURGERS?! TELL ME

TELL ME NOW

I don't know why anyone would take hallucinogens these days. The world is weird enough as it is, why would people take something to make it look even weirder? Most people now are taking drugs in a vane attempt to make it look normal.

I saw that many people wrote about CBD here. I also think that it can be good treatment. I read many articles and studies about it and I believe that it can help people in different situations. As for me I use it like natural painkiller. I have chronic pain in my knee and it helps a lot...

New Threads

Top Bottom