• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Old friends you miss from wrong planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few old friends i miss, kraftiecorty sweetleaf, Tea earl grey, slyfox a few banned folks, cockneyrebel and the original mods that left before the site went to garbage.Old Wrong Planet was good but today its a cesspool, i also mis Max and OliveOilMom me and Olive had issues and argued but became friends later. This site is much better, i know butterfly, Tom, and Misery from there decent folks, metal daniele was a member i miss from there too.I feel more at home here WP is not what it used to be after the original mod left, after Alex left he let bullies mod the place of your sticking up for yourself your banned.I feel much better here..

Last edited:
We need to steal Kraftiekortie and get him over here.

I too find myself far too snarky when I'm on that site. You log in and go into battle mode.

I too find myself far too snarky when I'm on that site. You log in and go into battle mode.
I've tried to continue to use the site for the past couple of days and also have already found myself having to delete snarky replies I'm writing, since every thread turns into an argument and it gets tiring very fast. It's certainly not a very positive environment to be in and if you're not careful it's good at souring your mood.

441.gif

Sweatleaf was so chill same wie tea ear grey hot they would be happier here i considered em my friends.

Krafti started an account here quite awhile ago. I can't remember what username he used, but he used a picture of himself for his avatar. I don't think he went beyond introducing himself.

It's the same for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom