• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ohgod i hate doing this

John Smith

hello

i'm not very good at this - apparently i have to post something to be approved, so this is it

been a difficult 6 months and the future looks worse - very depressed and non communicative

maybe i'll come back later

js

Well Welcome to AC. I hope things start to look up. You know you could post anywhere in order to get approved. But welcome. Please come back and jump in the water its nice here.

Welcome, glad you were able to find the community :)
Read around the forums a bit, post some questions, some things causing depression can be worked out if willing. Good luck!

Thanks guys.

just wondering... are there any summary stats on Aspie Central Members - like breakdown by Age, Gender, Location? It just helps me to be able to quantify things and feel a bit less at sea. Otherwise it all seems very scary - but that's probably just me.

John

Hi Geordie

Thanks for the stats. Yeah, I love numbers.

When I decided to answer the thread asking "What have you bought recently?" I could've just typed a quick summary or I could start pulling my purchase data from amazon etc and turning it into a single pivot table... Guess what I did? - Love it!

John

A bit late, but welcome :)

Another spreadsheet enthusiast, hehe.

I tend to categorize some stuff by collecting data as well

New Threads

Top Bottom