• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not having headaches, or not being able to feel them?

alien girl

I told a neurotypical at work I never, ever have headaches, and he said I'm the only one who doesnt have them! I asked people at work, and they all but one said they have headaches on occasions.

And then it occurred to me: maybe I have headaches, even terrible ones, and just cant feel them?

I flinch when stepping on a speck of dust that get in my crocs, but when a shelf with books fell on my head in childhoood, I barey felt it.

Any similar experiences?

In a way yes. I experience headaches and they can be absolutely crippling. Yet, when my gall bladder became infected and I nearly died, I felt no pain whatsoever. I had no primary indications that I was even sick at all until I awoke in the hospital.

New Threads

Top Bottom