• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not being body aware?

By the looks of things, you're not alone with this one.
I am always walking into things. It is as if I my brain hasn't adapted to me not being the size of a child anymore, like somehow my brain thinks I can fit through a very small space with no repercussions. Which kind of might explain why it is that if my son if sitting with me, I sometimes am not sure if I'm looking at his hand or mine, even though his is actually about a quarter of the size of mine...

Yep, always bumping into things or tripping up! My husband says: you find holes where there are none!

I am famous for tripping over my own feet!

Very clumsy and hate it

I bump into things all the time, when my mind is preoccupied I don't notice my surroundings. as far as coordination go I don't have a problem at all. I love playing sports and don't have any problem there.

New Threads

Top Bottom