• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

North American & Canadian Martyrs

I’m going to close this thread now and continue with my break, as well as continue to focus more on the Canadian Martyrs to better imitate what they did (which I’m struggling with right now) and put up with what they put up with (which was far worse than what I’m dealing with right now) so that I can rob Catholic-haters of excuses to demonize me for my Faith.

I cannot wait until I have my own family and name some of my own sons after these heroes.

Christ is still King and Mary is still Queen, Their Hearts are beating right now in Heaven as I type this; I need to overcome my anger and hold up my head Heavenwards in defiance of the Apostate West without fear and shame.

No word is impossible with God.

Yep, the Catholic Faith destroys cultures, just like my ancestors the Basque; yeah, they were able to avoid conquest by the Romans but when missionaries arrived it was all over. Their unique Pre-Indo-European language didn’t diversify into several unique dialects, nope, it simply ceased to exist, because that’s what missionaries do. And they didn’t establish their own independent kingdom for a time, the Kingdom of Navarre, nope they were simply crushed by the missionaries. The reason I can’t learn my ancestral language is not because I can’t find the time needed to set aside and learn it, it’s simply because the missionaries wiped it all out.

By the way, the next time you’re on the west coast, why don’t you find some Filipino priests (trust me, there are plenty here) and talk to them about how the Spanish missionaries ruined their culture.
Christianity is the reason why so many cultures are now lost forever.

I’m going to close this thread now and continue with my break, as well as continue to focus more on the Canadian Martyrs to better imitate what they did (which I’m struggling with right now) and put up with what they put up with (which was far worse than what I’m dealing with right now) so that I can rob Catholic-haters of excuses to demonize me for my Faith.

I cannot wait until I have my own family and name some of my own sons after these heroes.

Christ is still King and Mary is still Queen, Their Hearts are beating right now in Heaven as I type this; I need to overcome my anger and hold up my head Heavenwards in defiance of the Apostate West without fear and shame.

No word is impossible with God.
So you want to subjugate natives?

This thread will be closing shortly. It will be closed until I’m back from my break and then we can continue discussing the Canadian Martyrs, or we could discuss related topics like, why does the Pre-Indo-European Basque language still exist? Why do traditional Celtic music and dances still exist? Why has Europe been historically, such a diverse place of Germanic, Slavic, Finnish, Mediterranean, Iberian, Caucasian, (the mountainous region, not the race) Balkan, and other cultures, if it were once the central part of Christian Civilization and allegedly, bringing the Gospel people destroys culture? Well if people are genuinely interested in discussing that, we will once I get back.

Until then, I’m off to continue my Lenten practices, farewell.

Hi folks, today is actually the Feast of the Canadian Martyrs.

On the topic of the Canadian Martyrs bearing witness to the fact that they genuinely believed the Faith, and were not in it for power and dominance; I keep seeing more and more people dismissing mine and other people’s belief and saying we’re doing it selfish, bigoted motives; has anyone else experienced this? What are your thoughts on it? (And no, I’m not saying my side or those close to my side don’t do it either of course.)

I’ll back tomorrow to discuss this further.

New Threads

Top Bottom