• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Nicknames That You Give Your Partners?

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
Hey, what nicknames or pet names that you give to your partner(s)? I recently started to call my girlfriend Cutie Bird because she goes by Raven, and she is my cutie . IK it's basically a cheesy pun, but she seems to like it (or at least tolerate it), and it works well.

I actually have my wife in my phone with first and last name *lol* so totally the opposite of what you asked.

@Thinx
first AND last name? I dont know, I know a bunch of queer couples and they all have cute names for each other. I think I am just not very imaginative that way.
I do call her "darling" but I dont think that counts as a pet name!

@Thinx
first AND last name? I dont know, I know a bunch of queer couples and they all have cute names for each other. I think I am just not very imaginative that way.
I do call her "darling" but I dont think that counts as a pet name!

Well how would you know which of the people with that first name she was if you didn't put the last name? You might say Hello Darling to anyone!

I do have pet names for the cat though.

I loved giving multiple nicknames to my exes: Shnoogums, Hercules, Heracles, Charming Dazzling, Hot Cheeto with Lime [by their fav food, should they choke to death with it!], Neko-boi, Munchkin, Cuddle Bear, Honey-love, My [name]y-kins, [name]-bear/boo/sama/san, Lovey Dove[y], Baka [japanese for idiot used by frustrated lovers who really like someone], Sleepy-head, Punkin Pie, King, Little Prince, Softie, Cutesie, Cutie Patootie, my Hero, Cup of Tea, Love-bug, Bundle of joy, Munch Bunch, Apple of my Eye, etc

Last edited:
Hey, what nicknames or pet names that you give to your partner(s)? I recently started to call my girlfriend Cutie Bird because she goes by Raven, and she is my cutie . IK it's basically a cheesy pun, but she seems to like it (or at least tolerate it), and it works well.

I called mine my snuggle muffin & she called me her boo (slang for boyfriend or girlfriend)

Not pet names as such, could be considered derogatory outside of our 30+ years relationship.
We know we're joking though so no offence (or civil law suits) taken :)

I had what might be considered 'pet names' for, well, my pets :)
also a couple of vehicles I've owned.

I have way more nicknames for my cats than I do for my boyfriend. I usually just call him "love".

Those are adorable, tbh.
if she had given me boners,I would’ve pounced on her like a wild animal,but I was pressured to go out with her by a female friend who I kept telling no to.i was focused on heavy women & giant stuffed animals (used as sex toys).i told my mother about me wanting to sleep with a giant stuffed animals & she was okay with it.fast forward months later,she ends up lying to me about it :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry: :angry: :angry: :rage: :rage: :rage:.

Last edited:
My wife's nick name is meme, not Mimi. All her family uses her given name her close friends us the nick name I call her mem.

I call her "Amore", it's "Love" in italian. It's simple but fantastic, and also she calls me in this way

Different little nicknames, I guess. Though it's hard to put a name on someone so deep and enlivening. At the risk of being sacrilegious, she is that she is.

New Threads

Top Bottom