• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Newby

Jason 27

Hi, my 9 year old boy has just been diagnosed with ADHD and autism- took them a while! Looking for insight to help him lead a fulfilling life.

Welcome to the Forums! You'll find lots of insight here as much like yourself, many others have come to seek support and guidance to help better understand and care for their loved ones who're on the also Spectrum

Hi Jason

welcome to af.png

Hi Jason, welcome. I also have a 6 year old son with autism and ADHD. Hope you can find what you are looking for here! Any questions or concerns please feel free to pm me!

LOL I misread your post and thought YOU were a 9 year old. I wrote to let your parents know what you're doing. I re-read your post and deleted my comment. lol I'm sorry. I've never been diagnosed - growing up in the 50's and 60's you didn't get diagnosed with anything - but pretty sure I'm probably a little dyslexic. :) I often read things wrong, jumble words, etc and usually I'm more careful about it.
But hello, and welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom