• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS 2015

1. More exercise; come on mind, body enjoys it, act like you do too.. it'll help, honest :)
2. Less alcohol; I'll be able to get rid of that extra kilo.. or so o_O
3. More positive thinking; those self-critical ones are insidious little buggers and can do a lot of damage to the old self-esteem :eek:
4. Appreciate the achievements I have made (Thanks for reminding me wyverary :))

I don't really have a new years resolution at this point in time. I did but i keep going back and forth. For me new years resolutions tend to be made at random at the start of almost every new month rather than being a january-specific thing. I was gonna make a new years resolution to eat healthier, then i decided not to make that one cause it doesn't feel genuine. Long story short its more of an i feel pressured to make one to eat healthier rather than a genuine wish to eat healthier. I was gonna make one to be perfect and figure out how to go numb again but i'm already failing at that too. Idk. Sorry i'm ruining a thread meant to be positive again. i feel like i am. I'm gonna migrate back over to tumblr now...i can mope without my consciousness getting in my way there.

The one thing you have to remember about hard disk failure is that it is not a matter of if, but when. I've had hard drives fail as soon as I installed them right out of box. I've also had hard drives that have lasted 5 years or more.

1) Beta 2.1 for my website by June.
2) Beta 3 for my website by Jan 1 16.
3) Get the girl I want
4) Earn money

I do not make New Year's resolutions. Why wait until a new year to make changes? No one is promised tomorrow. If one sees changes that need to be made, do it straightaway.

I am a high school debater so my resolutions are to go to state in Lincoln-Douglas debate, go into breakout rounds in LD at the Harvard Invitational, and go to state in either Foreign or Domestic Extemp speaking.

New Threads

Top Bottom