• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to this site, 'Dazed and Confused.'

Zephyr

I have just acquired membership to this new profound webpage. I'm wondering if someone can show me where I can get started, and what I can do. I joined in hopes to get out of a deep depression I've been in and my closest available person to talk to suggested me to a website with people of the same internal problem as me to talk with new people; with the same problem as me. Hope this is in the right area. I just turned 18 and I just want to be directed to a Aspergers community with a warm welcome, hopefully. Thanks in advance.

~Austin

Thanks, I hope to have a great time here, although I have amassed quite a collection of Asperger knowledge, I want to experiment and actually see other Aspergers like me and talk with them to understand it more and develop an actual friend.. Which I just can't perplex the thought of it. It seems to be lost in the abyss. So what's going on with you?

I'm trying thanks.. Just trying to kick off depression, it's stupid and unwanted anymore..

I have been depressed for about 2/3 of my life. It has only in the last few months started to lift. What helped me was having my feelings validated and finding out I am not alone. I found that the more I talked to people here. I hope you find that here.

New Threads

Top Bottom