• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Member with High Functioning Autism

Steve A

Hello,

I decided to join this forum because I have high functioning/mild autism. I'm 21 years old & currently in college (on break during the summer).

I was diagnosed during my preschool years & went through various interventions/therapy while growing up. Today, I drive, work part time (on & off in between college), & plan on working for a sports team (equipment/behind the scenes work) after I graduate.

Even though I still have some difficulties here & there, I'm continuously learning from my mistakes & how to become successful in the future.

Hi Steve

welcome to af.png

Hello,

I decided to join this forum because I have high functioning/mild autism. I'm 21 years old & currently in college (on break during the summer).

I was diagnosed during my preschool years & went through various interventions/therapy while growing up. Today, I drive, work part time (on & off in between college), & plan on working for a sports team (equipment/behind the scenes work) after I graduate.

Even though I still have some difficulties here & there, I'm continuously learning from my mistakes & how to become successful in the future.
Same. I was diagnosed around that age as well with that specific diagnosis.

New Threads

Top Bottom