• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New in town

Richard

Hello all.

My name is Richard. I'm 30 years old and just coming to terms with being diagnosed with Asperger's. Trying to find a place in life where I feel like I belong.

Hi Richard,

My traits have apparently been milder than many on this forum. I wish the best for your charteristics. May God bless.

Hi Richard! Welcome to Aspies Central. I think I have seen your name around in the shoutbox on the forum, but a little introduction can't do no harm right? I really like your insight of how you have come to terms with your life: it takes time to fully understand what it means as the meaning of Asperger syndrome is different for everyone. On the same note, the way we see ourselves constantly changes due to many factors such as values and the like.

I really hope you are enjoying everything we have to offer here and that you post any questions, concerns or insight you might like to share.

I think you will fit in here just fine. Although we are all different, people with Aspergers have a unique way of looking at the world, and being looked at by the world. You are among friends.

New Threads

Top Bottom