• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here

Dynamic

Hi. Just found this forum. Over the past couple of months I finally came to a conclusion and self-diagnosis that I have Asperger's. I understand the view some may have of a self-diagnosis, but I put a ton of research, thought, and reflection on the past into coming to that conclusion. The past couple of months have been interesting, to say the least. I've at least been able to finally put some words and greater understanding to things I couldn't quite pin down before. Anyways, I hope to learn more here, so I can grow and adjust with this new knowledge. I've had my fair share of tough times over the years, and dealt with some terrible stuff, but thankfully have turned out as well as could be expected I think.

Hi welcome! I'm new too, I joined few days ago. I've never felt so welcomed and accepted more than here. It's amazing!

People here understand our struggle like socialization, for example. Something most people take it for granted, and most can't understand my struggle, or made fun of it.

Here there's a lot of respect, acceptance and understanding, at least of what I've read. Take your time if you want somethings changing, or not, it's ok being you and your choices that make you confortable.

Anyway, I've rambled a lot. Welcome friend. I hope you can live better after reading things here, I sure did.

See ya

Hi. Just found this forum. Over the past couple of months I finally came to a conclusion and self-diagnosis that I have Asperger's. I understand the view some may have of a self-diagnosis, but I put a ton of research, thought, and reflection on the past into coming to that conclusion. The past couple of months have been interesting, to say the least. I've at least been able to finally put some words and greater understanding to things I couldn't quite pin down before.

Precisely my story as well. I just got here last month. Lots of friendly and helpful people allowing me to figure out this lifelong mystery.

Hi! You're in the right place :) I self-diagnosed my AS over a year ago, it's a gut feeling and you somehow just know. Got the official diagnosis now too, but it's not necessary for everyone ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom