• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New and Confused

mylilman

Hi All,
My name is BK and I am a dad to a loving , funny 5 year old (soon to be 6). We were late in getting approvals to get the diagnosis. I have too many questions and too few answers and I am overwhelmed. I am hoping I might get some answers to some of my questions.
Thanks
BK

Best to separate the questions into different threads.

But before doing so, you might also use the search function for key words and topics, as it is likely others have had similar questions and the topic discussed before.

1711467649061.png

Hello and welcome, @mylilman.

I hope we can be helpful to you. You are free to ask questions and there are also many different existing threads with discussions that you may find interesting or helpful. We can help direct you toward certain topics or you can use the Search feature in the top right corner.

Hello, and Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends while here, and enjoy your stay here in the process!

New Threads

Top Bottom