• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My year in photos...

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
Every year I create a slideshow of my photos from the past year... I just put the final touches on it tonight, uploaded, and here goes... Yes I live in a land of winter weather... And you are the first people to see it...

Bravo! Very well done! However, it took me a while to get through them all. I paused on most of them just to see everything that was there. I liked the music too. Thank you for that collection of photos.

I love your pictures. I don't know how you can get all your pictures to tell a story, but they do. I really liked the second song. I've never liked Johnny Cash - sorry. lol Your photographs are astonishing.

I checked again and I do not see the songs listed. I see three videos I can click on but none of them are the songs. It is only the first song that I want to know the name of.

The first song is by Miranda Stone a musician I knew a little back in 2002, I purchased her CD... I haven't heard of her in a long time, just looked up a Facebook page, appears she is far less active with music the past few years...

Do you remember the name of the song?

"Power of One" from an album called "Seven Deadly Sins", the album was likely an independent release, being 2002 probably hard to find, unless she still has copies of it left...

I really enjoyed that.
You have a great talent with the camera.
They do tell a story and the music adds to the story.
Thanks for sharing.

New Threads

Top Bottom