• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Obsession(s)

Hello my obsession is music manly listening to it and collecting albums,being a completist.but I've recently acquired a big interest in microelectronics and making things like handheld games and radios

Attachments

• Game11.jpg
    Game11.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 17
For a very long time I have been obsessed with woodwind instruments and their history. I'm not the best performer, sadly, but I do try to play. This is a big obsession for me. Someday I want to own some historical woodwinds! (I almost got a Baroque oboe, but sadly that didn't work out.)

Likewise, I love music history and history in general.

I really don't like the way people with autism and other abnormalities are invited to discuss themselves with pathologized terminology; there's tremendous stigma in it. Sometimes people say they have a "special interest", and that might be an improvement, though I don't know if it's the term I'd go with.

I have a tendency to delve into interests with great focus and dedication, and at various times, I've been heavily into computer software, electronics, radio controlled helicopters, amateur radio, and lately music. Music, however, is an uphill battle, because it's not analytical like the other things, or at least not in the same way.

I have had some strong interests through my life. In the last few years I have been engaged with getting involved in different projects. One was a waterfall nature project and one for my eating disorder and faith. You can see my Youtube waterfall project here, https://www.youtube.com/
@lilmsrach/videos. I have had a strong interest in the past in certain technology as well. My faith interest is in my signature.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom