• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

my obsession is also a healthy one!

flynn_gabriel

I collect bikes,and ride them. I have over 150 bikes. There in varies states of repair. Mostly vintage road bikes and vintage mountain bikes. Every kid within a 6 block radius of my house has a bike. I teach them how to repair them as well so I don't have to:). There's a pile of kids bikes that the kids can pull parts from to fix there bikes.

I collect bikes,and ride them. I have over 150 bikes. There in varies states of repair. Mostly vintage road bikes and vintage mountain bikes. Every kid within a 6 block radius of my house has a bike. I teach them how to repair them as well so I don't have to:). There's a pile of kids bikes that the kids can pull parts from to fix there bikes.
I have about 20 bikes myself and collect them from the trash for sales and rebuilding. I have a helmet giveaway plan for all the kids in the neighborhood. I have several favorites but cherish my rebuilt Orange County Schwinn Stingray the most. If it will let you view it,I have pix in an album titled Scooter Trashcan here on AC :)

New Threads

Top Bottom