• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My life update.

Tony Ramirez

Single forever. Friends?
V.I.P Member
After my three month vacation from here I did more things out of my comfort zone.

I am still at the same church but I joined a new life group which I like.

Instead of complaining here I now keep a personal diary of all my thoughts and complaints I read to myself.

I am still seeing the same therapist and it's going good.

I joined a yoga studio in my area. I been going weekdays in the mornings and sometimes at night. I never did Yoga before that. The teachers are super friendly and they help me through the poses. Most classes are for beginners.

Hi Tony! This all sounds great, I am pleased for you. Yoga sounds like a good activity, I am glad you found that, and a friendly place to learn it too. I expect you feel fitter through doing yoga.

I hope your diary of complaints is getting shorter! Sounds like you are taking a lot of positive steps.

Sounds like a positive mix of change and familiarity together. Great idea to keep a journal.

It's great writing to yourself. You can say whatever you want. It's also therapeutic.

Also the Yoga studio is small just one room which is good because you can get more attention.

Last edited:
Thanks. I am going to be more positive here. I am going to look at the positive things in life like I have a family who cares for me. I have friends who care for me. I have a roof over my head. Even though I am not working I have no debt. That's why I have a journal to complain about things.

Last edited:
Tony, I'm glad you're doing better. You also have cats, and were able to save one of them--it's sad that kitty was sick, but you are also a hero to that cat.
You seem like you have a gift for kindness to cats--I wonder if you could end up volunteering at animal shelters.

After my three month vacation from here I did more things out of my comfort zone.

Instead of complaining here I now keep a personal diary of all my thoughts and complaints I read to myself.

I joined a yoga studio in my area. I been going weekdays in the mornings and sometimes at night. I never did Yoga before that. The teachers are super friendly and they help me through the poses. Most classes are for beginners.

That's awesome to hear! Keep at it

Really glad to hear you're doing so well! I think this is going to invite even more positivity into your life :)

New Threads

Top Bottom